freeloading hippie MF'ers

Just bring in a bunch of extra locks. If they’re so worried about someone draggin them away, add some extra locks to their setup.

Of course, they don’t get the keys. “See ya, oh, how’s Tuesday sound?”

And get out of the road. If you think I’m some sort of cold-blooded killer ‘cause I work there, then you should realize I have no issues with rollin’ right over your ass. Watch yersef on the tailpipe. It’s probably hot.

we are not gonna protest, we are not gonna protest lol{PCU)

wow CMU has a protest for everything
i remember there was a guy dressed in a lobster suit for a while protesting something. it is ridiculous

The next time this happens, we need to go down as Group/Team/Association of Pittspeed and protest the protestors.

I don’t agree with everything the government does, but I’m not about to waste my time protesting it freezing my ass off like those dirty hippie faggots.

We do have a right to assemble. But if you look at the constitution, it reads:
“A right to peaceably assemble.” Which means… Not getting in other people’s fucking way. At this point, the right to assemble no longer stands, because the word “peaceably” stands in the amendment. Saying “we have a right to” is no excuse when you don’t fully know or understand the right, dumbshits.

I say we protest the protestors, as well.

:gives:

If anyone is serious about agitating some pot smoking hippie fags, count me in.

Pesto (italian pron. /'pesto/, genoese pron. /'pestu/, contracted past participle of pestâ: “to pound, to crush,” in reference to the crushed herbs and garlic in it, from Latin root of pestle) is a sauce that originates in the city of Genoa in the Liguria region of northern Italy (pesto alla genovese).

you DO realize that you are all doing EXACTLY what they want you to do; By talking about their protest, no matter how negative your comments, you’re drawing attention to their actions.

You have been played, kids.

So…the goal of the protestors was to draw derogatory comments from a bunch of people on an internet message board? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

That’s because you are pretty stupid. As far as protests go, any publicity is good publicity because it draws attention to their cause. They don’t care how it is perceived by each individual person, but they do care that the ideas are presented to people as a whole. They hope that they can get one or two people that will sympathize with them and possibly join in the next time something is going to happen.

Oh yes, that makes perfect sense. Let’s make the large majority of the population view us as utterly worthless (and therefore marginalize our case), just so we can get one two people to sympathize with us…and POSSIBLY join us. Briliant.

sad thing it is.

look at all these fuckin moron celebs that do stupid shit. next thing you know they have tons of money. just look at how much that slob anna nicole was in the press. makin more and more money for doing absolutely nothing. its shit.

How about that fag michael moore, he made up most of the shit in his movie, but acted like it was a documentary. Then people bought it, giving him coin and making him well-known.

ya like sean penn. faggot. best thing that could happened to him was someone yanked his GN, bitch didn’t deserve it.

its sad that the normal people wont stand up to them. They way in which these people protest is flat out wrong. they never take into account the people that make a living at these businesses. people need that job to support their family. etc etc… especially animal protesters… their right do not supersceed that of humans. what the protesters never understand is that what they are protesting is the other persons right to do just as they are standing their screaming like fools. it goes with anything. Example: tim hardaway got ripped for his comments about hating gays… thats his fucking RIGHT to hate gays and say it just as it was for that faggot basketball player to come out and say he was a cock sucker just to sell a few books. its like the majorities can never go against any minority anymore in this country. its fuckin backwards. we have special laws for groups like handicapped people… we shouldnt for faggots, environ"mental"ists, etc etc…:blowmyownheadoffsmiley:

Speaking of making fun of faggots…Ann Coulter cracks me up. And I can’t believe how pissed people get about that crap, she does not hold an office, nor is she running for one. The faggots need to get a life.

she said faggot the same way joe porter called winslow a faggot… meaning sissy, pansy, pussy, weakling… not a cock sucking, fudge packing homosexual.

/thread

Ann Coulter is a fucking joke. Talk about partisan hackery. She makes Tucker Carlson look like Winston Churchill.

Right.

Here’s the real joke…Pelosi, and I quote…
“And, so, the loss of life, of course, which is the biggest – the biggest price we’ve paid – tens of thousands of casualties, some of them permanent.”

Then…
“Al Gore was a great vice president. I have always thought he would be a great president of the United States.”

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0702/27/lkl.01.html

I couldn’t make shit up that bad, she does it all herself.

over 51 million people (over 50% of voters) agreed with her in 2000.

i still do today.

gore was by no means my first choice (McCain was), but he was certainly better than the alternative.

in 2000, I was a moderate Republican. I’ve been chased left by Bush and his ilk.