FRent: Sweethome apartment for spring semester

so heres the deal, i’m leaving to go to school in hawaii for spring semester, and I just had someone back out of taking over my apartment for the coming semester.

Soooo I need someone to take it over from jan - aug so that i don’t end up paying for this shit even though i’m not even here.

the apartment:
$555/month. it’s a 4 bedroom apartment and every room has it’s own private bathroom. the rooms are decent size. the kitchen has a dishwasher and a garbage disposal. there is a washer/dryer in the apartment.

the 3 other roommates are all 20, and cool in my books. they are all engineers, work out, one is on here, (woood454). you’d be able to meet them, and i’m sure they would want to meet you as well.

it’s a decent deal and if you can pay all the rent up front, i won’t even bother transferring the lease over, so theres less fuss for you…

complex has a pool, all year hot tub, gym, indoor basketball court, tanning beds, and movie theatre (all free for residents)

so if anyone needs a place, or knows of anyone that does, i really need to get this taken care of.

i can vouch for these apartments…my good friend has lived there for years…awesome apartments, they are real chill on parties…nice size rooms and bathrooms. Everything is pretty brand new, i think this complex is only a few years old. the living areas (kitchen and living room) is really nice and good size.

555 split between 4?!

haha no. $555 per bedroom. plus electric (usually about 20-30/mnth)

wow those are expensive…good luck and have fun in hawaii

You forgot to mention the HOT ASS WOMEN that live there as well. That place just raised the rates too FYI so anyone looking to move there under this price is getting it for less.

Holy $#&%! That’s 2220/month, for an apartment. I’m going to assume, that this is very ritzy high scale complex. GLWR

yea that shits baller as hell

it’s an apartment with 4 bathrooms. that’s the most baller shit you can do.

I’ve been in them a few times… spent a few nights there… and… I hate them… I can’t stand the look for them… I’ve had to fix so much shit for my GF (at the time) and her roommates. They are CRACKING down on the parties, they send the cops right in…

i don’t think this place is worth the money at all.

not to shit on your thread… but … i have to give a view point…

but on the good side… they are less than 2 years old… 4 bedroom 4 bathroom, laundry room per aparment. kitchen, livinging room fully furnished…

just get an extra egg crate or two for the bed and you’ll be ok…

when the cops show up, just show them all your bathrooms. anyone with that many bathrooms in an apartment is way too important for frat boy shenanigans. clearly it would be a false alarm.

haha, actually the cops are cool as hell anyways.

i have parties often, and the cops that come here know it. but whenever they come they just say, keep the music down and everything is cool. but if they have to come back they’ll start arresting people.

at which point i call shotgun in advance. lol

bumpity bump.

if anyone knows of anyone at all, please let me know. starting to get desperate here…

hmm thats weird…i’ve never seen the cops give my friend any trouble. i mean we’ve seen them walking around checking things out. One time they even walked in because my friend had a ton of people and really loud music…all they had to say was turn down the radio and left.

bump…

comes with 5 free rolls of toilet paper!!

if someone only needs a place from jan-may, that’s fine. I’ll work something around what ppl need. just so i’m not completely screwed.