Friendly callout: people in the 12'ish?

Hahaha, i’ll try my best to get it running :wink:

It wasnt winter when I posted this thread. Go save up and mod your car, and then I’ll race ya this summer.

-mark

impressive. really.

is your SS a v8? if not then you have no chance :rolljerk: :wave:

Haha, nice. Fuck it, being snky is dumb. Go buy every bolt on you can for your el es juan, come back, race me, and then wonder “why the fuck did i lose, that neon had 4 doors”.

Or could I be full of shit, and have a slow car that just likes talking shit? Who knows? Next week will be in the 50’s and dry if you want to find out. I’ll even run my 195 width street tires.

–mark

even if its a v8 its still slow lol

I’ll be in buffalo with the neon tomororw. Weather looks good, you up for handing me my ass in your SS?

–mark

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20229

It’s a Cobalt and he says it won’t be here until spring

Its mildly built because it has an exhaust, and maybe some stiffer springs to go alogn with the smaller pulley??? Built = bottom end, not springs.

But anyways, your jumping into the deepend here SS, those car’s arent too quick :stuck_out_tongue:

–mark

I didnt want to start a new post, but I see the mods deleted my neonglh > gsr civic post. Awesome guys, glad you dont single me out on so many things :tup: It wasnt descriptive enough, I got flamed, then it was, and then it got deleted. Dont hate the sprayer, hate the game :frowning:

–mark

It didnt follow any of the rules of the kill forum, what do you expect?