Friendly Reminder: Drive Safe This Holiday Season. *Graphic*

“Drunk driving is like carelessly playing with a loaded gun”

Hey, Really sorry for your loss. I know its unfortunate to lose loved ones to a dumb ass drunk driver. We just have to be smarter and create easier ways for people to get home safe especially during the holidays. My father drove drunk for 30 years, got busted by LAPD last year, hes got money so he got off with a week worth of meetings and some hefty fines. I hope he learned his lesson but in Quebec we have operation NEZ Rouge, its free but they accept donations. I’m seriously thinking of voulenteering. That video was really touching and shocking. It only take a SPLIT FRACTION OF A SECOND to be in an accident, to cause one, or be killed in one, Imagine people get into accidents when they are sober, get their dumb butt fu(keroos drunk and its tragedy waiting to happen.
http://www.operationnezrouge.com/EN/cont.asp?f=255 which is a free taxi service all done by volunteers

I lost my best friend who I grew up with to a drunk driving accident when he spun and hit a semi when I was 16 he was only 17 heading to college the next year for auto mechanics on a full scholarship a promising life taken out by one simple mistake of getting behind the wheel after a night drinking… this vid and thread hits deep thanks for showing it to us all

Bump

Drive safe everyone

Don’t know if the original vid is still up

Little late for me to add, but this is alway mandatory, no matter the holiday. Great post to make, as I lost a good friend a few months ago who was hit by a drunk driver, leaving a newly wed and 5 week old infant at home. I see things like this more then I’d like to. Even though its a video, its still all horrificly true.