Friendly Reminder: Drive Safe This Holiday Season. *Graphic*

A moment of silence for all those who were lost and my condolences for those who lost someone.

Just remember, it takes a bigger man to say no to drink and drive. So be the bigger man during the holidays and always.

I’ve learned the hard way as well. I was just lucky enough no lives were lost.

my condolences man :frowning:

First off, my condolences to the OP, that sounds devastating.

This isn’t just a warning for ourselves though, if you see a family member/friend/or any guest for that matter that has had a couple too many and causes you to question their motor skills, do your best to keep them off of the road. They might seem upset at first, but when they wake up alive the next morning, they’ll thank you for it.

Hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday!

can we just do that all year round…

and im sorry for ur loss…its just i know one ex co worker who actually drank and drove and killed someone not during the holidays…

its a year round thing when idiots do this kinda shit…we needa avoid the situation period

I know what what you mean.
It should be a year round thing. But more people act like tards during the X-mas holidays. Lots of people have 2 weeks off. Plenty of X-mas parties to go to… etc…

Plus the Holiday break is next week. So it seems fitting.

I appreciate everyone’s sympathy. But I don’t want this thread to be about me and my losses. I just want people to see this video and drive safely, lol.

sorry for your loss, good idea on making this a must view

Drive Safe & Drink Responsibly These Holidays Boys! Don’t Drink & Drive, Have Fun and Happy Hanukkah & an early wishing of Merry Christmas to all.

THINK & DRIVE

sorry about your loss man,she is in a better place …i have had 2 cousins loose there license for drinking and driving and not long after there younger brother gott hit crossing the street by a drunk driver…its not ok guys thanks for posting this

If you guys are in the MIssissauga oakville Burlington area and need a tow or pretty hammerd and have your car i can tow it home for ya get you and your car home in once peace.!

sorry for your loss…
please guys lets all get home safe…

jerome

+100…man that was intense and sorry about your loss and everyone else`s all we can hope is they are in a better place than we are right now…

I USE TO DRINK AND DRIVE BUT SOME MOTHERS GOT MADD lol but seriously i do agree drinking and driveing is super stupid i lost a uncle to a drunk driver so please take cabs in the holidays or get a dd and happy holidays son members i hope u all get turbos from santa in your stockings

Drinking and driving is not worth it, and could cost innocent lives.

If you drink and drive and you killed yourself, that is perfectly fine, don’t take other with you for your stupidity.

Have a safe and happy holiday to everyone!

TorontoJDM

holy fuck that was a crazy video. RIP to all who has lost someone.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I too had a friend (Jerry Lynch R.I.P.) that was killed together with his girlfriend (Sarah Patroni) on HW7 by a drunk driver that ran a red while running from the police up in Brampton back in 1994. They were both students at St. Thomas Aquinas in Brampton, they never even made it out of high school, their lives were cut short because of some drunk asshole.

You gotta love European commercials, no restrictions nothing, they can be as graphic as they want and no one sais anything! … but hey they work! they get the message across prety damn clear!

sorry about your loss, i dont drink. and currently dont drive license expired and ministry is still on strike.

Thats life for you. One day your alive and well and next thing you know bam, gone. Screws alot of people up, sometimes permanently. My not so smart step-dad was in a habit of having a few and driving… notice I said was? One day while on his drinking/driving excursion, he hit some lady in a car, began mouthing off to her, by the time cops came they were both in a screaming match, apparently. Not much damage on either car. He got what he deserved. Fined, quite alot, (cant remember how much now), suspended license for 3 years, insurance dropped him, had to drive with a breathalyzer installed for a year, had a pain in the ass time finding someone to insure him, pays like a 123437 dollars a year to drive a piece of shit old pick-up. Best/worst of all, he got locked up for 3 months! I couldn’t believe it! Oh yea, almost got his ass sued by the chick that he hit. One more thing, well 2 more things, he had to see a parole officer for 6 months and had to attend some mandatory rehab program. Was it worth it - maybe. He most certainly learned his lesson. Does not drink and drive, actually barely drinks anymore. Thats how much crap he had to go through. Luckily, he did not hurt or kill anyone. This whole ordeal was hard on the whole family. He probably thought… nah I only had a few, I can still see straight, Im good to drive. Your reactions do suck, even if you can still see straight. So guys, think how much you can lose.

wow he must have had a really shitty lawyer. or none at all.

best friend lost his life because someone desided to get behind the wheel… hit a tree doing 200km after falling asleep. funny thing is usually the one doing the wrong lives and the innocent die. sorry to hear about your lose and i hope everybody takes this video to heart.

That’s what happened in my case.
She was with her friend. He flipped the truck 8 times before it landed on its roof. She was thrown 60ft. Ruptured her spleen and died hours later.
He was thrown out got up and walked around for hours til he found the closest house about 50 feet away.
He didn’t have a scratch.