Friggin eBay is full of low mileage FD's

WTF

and dont ask why im looking…: DrDOS :

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks___W0QQMake247a0eZMazda46b0043QQModel4710b09ZRX7269670QQGeneration890a8538Z19922002a16353ccQQ_flsoZ0QQ_scZ1QQ_sopZ3

Them shits is expensive.

I’ll sell ya mine with just under 80k. :snky:

meh… no offense, but id prefer a rotor powered one… i miss boost and now that i have a garage to work in, im considering another “project”

Yeah I got the same link bookmarked on my laptop. It’s just torturing to look but not be able to buy, gah!

i wouldnt pay 15-20 grand for a rotary with 80+ k miles

Boost the LS1, problem solved

Me either, $20K seems to be the going rate for an fd with low (20-35K) miles. You should be able to find them for between $10 and 12K with 60-75K on the clock all day.

All of you guys who are scared of rotaries are the ones that shouldn’t be driving them because you obviously don’t know anything about them. Fortunately it’s also all of the ignoramuses like you that keep the price of them down.

um…yeah…

Why don’t you make a poll on nyspeed and see the percentage of people on here who have owned a rx7 and have blown the motor.

:(:tantrum: ya know, I almost forgot about it and you had to go and bring it up again.

That would only reinforce my statement that there are too many people on here that have no idea what they’re doing. I hang with puerto-ricans that still don’t know what a soldering iron is that can run single digits with a 12a and you guys can’t even figure out that these motors create tons of heat and can’t be boosted to oblivion like a piston motor without serious cooling-system modifications.

Go ahead, do tell about your stupid mistakes, I’m all ears.

Congrats?

:hang:

That’s it? “Congrats” and a smily? It’s pretty easy to shut you guys up, huh?

No, the board as a whole knows you can’t change stupid.

Not worth my time…

wow, you sure do have it figured out

Brian, I apologize for cluttering up your thread with BS. I just get defensive, it won’t happen anymore.