Looking for a FD toronto forum

Well any sugggestion of somthing local

tia

-deez

The Rx-7 forum scene is pretty weak Dan. Please tell me your going to swap in a piston engine if you buy one of those things lol. The one thing that is sure with a rotary is that you will burn lots of oil and if you drive it hard and fast you will pop the engine. Rotary=pop!

yea or you spend the majority of your mods on cooling and apex seal cracking avoidance.

Actually NA rotory engines are pretty reliable…of course they are also pretty wooden. It’s the damn turbo that usually does the engine in. Rotary=not like heat, Turbo=heat.

first purchase if your going for big horsepower in a FD, (after the oil cooler, if its not an R1) is a spare engine in case of any unforseen mishaps

http://www.rx7club.com//forumdisplay.php?f=42

This was my home when I owned an FC TII.

ROTARYS SUCK!
if you really want a fd use the canadian rx forum

why don’t you post a link to it sparky.

why don’t you post a link to it sparky.[/quote]

I already did.

Thanks for the input, I know FD are a problem child, but man are they sexy. Just a thought, nothing concrete. Dont want to be like Dip.

I know quite a bit about rotarys and a buddy of mine works for Magnus
so I have the hook up!!

Bomex, I would love to swap an SR20 into one, but the greif I would get is unreal.

Thanks agian guys

-deez

Yeah the FD boys would shit if someone showed up with a reliable powerplant nder the hood lol

Every rx-7 FD I have seen on the trader has had an engine rebuild. And everytime it was at around 150km which, is terrible.

5.0l + FD = teh win.

Rotaries suck.

nonono
all aluminum chevy 350 + fd is pimp

so much ignorance in so few posts…

Well you have to know how to maintain them properly and avoid
the problem areas before they arise. Finding a clean one with a reputable
rebuild is awsome.

Still of my s14 tho. :smiley:

-deez

nonono
all aluminum chevy 350 + fd is pimp[/quote]

Word. That is also teh win.

an engine is only as good as its builder.

I think that explains why you hate rotaries derek.