Front end creaking

Well, here is my problem.

Whenever I slow down to a stop, my front suspension starts creaking very badly. Only happens when coming to a stop or turning up a steep driveway.
I have replaced in the front

• both lower control arms w/ balljoints
  • both swaybar endlinks w/ new bushings
  • both struts and springs
    The only thing I can think of is that the T/C rod bushings are worn? Another symptom that I think might be related is the car seems to track with the cracks in the road but moreso on the highway.

If anyone has experienced the same thing and can help me find an answer it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

I had the same problem vefore I parked mine for the winter. I change the same thigs you already have and I still had the problem. I later found out it was the bearing in the Strut Mounts.

I was going to say either the upper strut mount bushing/bearing dealie… or also the “D” bushings on the front sway often squeek… (not talking about the end links) if it’s bad enough you’ll need to replace them (prob like 10 bucks and its an easy 5 minute job with the exception of rusty bolts) or you could most likely just get away with some lube (white lithium grease works well).

I had the same problem vefore I parked mine for the winter. I change the same thigs you already have and I still had the problem. I later found out it was the bearing in the Strut Mounts.

I was going to say either the upper strut mount bushing/bearing dealie… or also the “D” bushings on the front sway often squeek… (not talking about the end links) if it’s bad enough you’ll need to replace them (prob like 10 bucks and its an easy 5 minute job with the exception of rusty bolts) or you could most likely just get away with some lube (white lithium grease works well).