front end squeak

front end is squeaking not like a revolving but when the suspension moves. a tie rod maybe? any suggestions? :wtf:

what kind of car would help

99 civic ex coupe/ gsr swap. kyb agx shocks and h&r 3" springs.

is the noise specific to any time period? when your turning right or left? when you hit a bump? if you hit a bump at a slower speed or a faster speed? details man details

more or less when i hit any bump when the car moves up and down fr any reason when im driving. i was pressing on my front end when it was parked today and i could hear it when i shake it. i want to fix it before it gets too deep into winter.

do you heard it when your going down the road going like 30 or 40 , or only when your going like 10 in a parking lot. I think its prob the strut

basically any time the suspension moves up and down. when im goin 60 or standing still.

eh i’m still thinking a strut, not sure, but thats my thought…def not a tie rod though

my friends teg does the same thing.

i think its just a crappy bushing/bushings

yea i’m about to swap some coilover springs in her for the race springs to raise her up a lil for winter. i havent been able to get underneath yet i’m hoping it’s nothing too serious money’s been tight this year. it’s getting more noticeable though so it doesn’t sound good.

buddy had a problem like that, ended up being lower ball joint.

Prolly the ball joints since they aren’t greasable. I’ve looked around at moog and some other brands and can’t find any that have grease fittings…

Yep, my vote too. My Expedition was making an unbelievable racket when the lower ball joint went. Every little bump, even just touching the brakes.

Only way to know for sure is to jack it up and start looking for play.

you can go buy a grease needle to go on your grease gun…it works well on sealed fittings…

i had horrible balljoints, one even let loose, on my integra and didnt hear any noises. Same symptoms as descriped above happened on my girlfriends car and it ended up being the strut.

My civic had a bad balljoint, sounds like you are in the same boat.

balljoint. my cackord does this. ive been meaning to change it for quite some time…