Weird Noise While tuning at a dead stop or slow speed..

What would cause a car to kinda squeek while turning your wheel. It happens with turning the wheel both directions.It kinda sounds like that old door hinge creaking. Just started happening a few days ago. Thought it was some built up snow or salt but nope.

Just had the front/rear pads/rotors changed.
Car has no power steering so the fluid isn’t the issue.

Ideas ? Wheel Bearings ?

:facepalm

I know I fucked up the spelling lmao. Just read the title of it and cant edit it . So FUCK it ! You get the point though .

is it a consistant noise that increases with speed? or is it a Scrape, scrape, scrape… with little pauses? If ti increases with speed, its rotational. If it increases with RPM but now speed, IE press in the clutch and rev it slowly its motor. Does it change at all if you hit the breaks? or steer it left or right with a load on the suspension/body?

He said at a dead stop, while turning the wheel… TUNING… jk maybe its the sub frame bushings squeakin around. Mine sounded like a rusty door hinge when they went bad.

Did you check your power steering fluid? I hope?

^ OP said there is no power steering on the car…

Oh lol. Reading>me

I know shit about imports but does it have sealed upper and lower CA’s? My cousins thunderbirds ball joints sqweaked like a mother right before they feel apart.

Probably a control arm bushing. I had to do a lower one in my old civic, it made horrible creaking noises, till there was none of the rubber compound left, then it was just a thunk.

Sounds like a bad creaking door or floor board . Only going below 30 mph you can hear it . But deff from a dead stop. Seems to be coming from just the passanger front side.

check the subframe bushings, maybe the bolts need to be tightened.

Is the cv joint intact? Friend lost his outer cv nut and spline at a track event on his eg civic, still moved because half of the splines stayed behind. We had no clue until we pulled the whell off. It sounded alot like what your describing…or the swaybar is rubbing against the lower control arms? Or it’s just a wheel bearing.

ball joint, just wait till your wheel falls off like sarGENT

this and this.

if it’s an upper they are usually sold as whole upper arm through honda. if it’s a lower you will need a press.

ya dont need a press for the lowers ,15 min job kid :thumbup.but yeah sounds like ball joints or outer tie rod ends

thought you needed a press on honda lowers? been a looooong time sorry if i got that wrong!

technically your supposed to but its easier in the car just heat em up and smack em out with a hammer then use the ball joint c clamp to reistall

lol i just wanna use my press!!! lol