Squeaky Coilovers?

So my front end has started to squeak recently. Everything on the front end is pretty much brand new except the sway and end links. Coils are megan streets, tien inner and outter tie rods, tc rods, new ball joints. This happens when I hit tiny bumps or big bumps. If anyone has any ideas that would be great. Thanks.

Will

squeaking or clicking/small clunk?

how low is your car?

try spraying white grease (a little, not a lot) in the pillowballs.

double check your end links. when they start to go bad, the click and can squeak.

im having the same thing on my back passenger side. Sounds like a popping sound almost… maybe a click sound. Annoying as hell and getting worse. Im maxed on my rear coils so i thought this was maybe it but it didnt happen earlier

It’s squeaking/creaking. When I pull into my driveway and one wheel is up and the other is on the road still, it creaks really bad. This is how low it is.

what can cause the small cluck noise? i got that on my front passenger side coil. but yea the squeaking went away for me on my other car with some grease or wd40

check the ball joints while your in there!

Brand new ball joints Varun!

when i had this noise, it turned out to be my tension rods

I got brand new ones put in and they were well lubricated. Even did it again a couple days ago and it didnt change anything.

I have seen many a brand new parts fail.

I have never greased my front end. Not once. I have RCA, TC rods, Tein inner/outers, Tanabe sways w/ thermoplastic links, HSD coils on 205/50or55(i forget - to early in the morning)16’s. My front coils are almost maxed out.

The only noise I get is after she sits for a couple minutes. The first movement of the steering wheel. Ended up being the Tein outer tie rods.
I just live with the noise. It’s barely noticeable. Other than that. BIG bumps in the road cause my wheels to rub everywhere lol.

Take the wheels off and inspect everything. If you going to do/change/lube anything. Do it one at a time, so you figure out what the noise is.

Let me know.

Your car does sit pretty low. How extreme is the angle of your FLCA or Inner tie rods when the car is on the ground? Could be tie rods.

Replaced sway bar end links and the squeak is gone! Thanks for all the input everyone.

So the squeak went away. But now the creaking is really bad! I have no idea what the hell it could be. Sway bar bushings? My coils are gettin stuck aswell and making noises when i turn. The top of the spring is sticking for some reason. These are brand new megan streets.

I have megan street coils as well. I have a bad squeak. But I guess as stated above its my sway bar end links. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: