Front License Plate Restriction?

Zep man, sorry to hear about those goddam tickets. That sucks. I know that court like the back of my hand, and tickets don’t seem to stick to me, thanks goodness.

I got pulled over in Oct for speeding. That one is going to be an easy win.

BTW when’s your baby due? Jan you said, right? CONGRATS buddy, my fiancee is having baby fever…

ya rick that sucks about the tickets. hope it works out.

and renman, im not even engaged and my gf is having the “baby fever” too. she wants one soo bad.
good thing for me is she is still in school and doesnt want one untill shes done (told her id take her on a trip somewhere… wouldnt be too much fun if she is expecting a baby now would it.)

lol girls r crazy sumtimes …gotta travel b4 havin kids…cuz once u have kids…good luck with travellin

I hear you, Refused. We’re done school and are established in our careers as well, so there is really no reason for us not to wait anymore. We have a house as of August 2007 and are getting hitch around the same time.

Now, to somehow slip a track car into the mix…

does have baby fever make you gay? shifty eyes heh.

but it’s okay, i think my mod bug out ranks it in my life right now haha.

lol it only makes u gay if u want a baby with a guy!!! right haha

in think most ppl think bout it and want one…i go thru it sumtimes…but im way too young…and way too into myself, so i cudnt give up a lotta things that u have to lol

lol and no baby is due in a few days dec 25th they said so its really soon hehe…

Well… guess I’ll never meet you! :smiley:

All the best to your family!

–Gabe

haha thanx… and yah youll meet me eventually.

wow! your baby is going to be that soon? possibly a x-mas baby.
my baby will be in… well im hoping 3 years… but cant really say when now cus my gf wants one and i dont quite yet.

but congrats on the baby.

thanx… ok guys we have gone wayyy off topic. so lets try and get back on hehe… ill update on the baby looks like shes commin soon.

SHE??? wowzerz good luck with that one…:smiley:

I was stopped 3 times by RIDE lastnight…I dont have a front liecence plate after crashing me car and haveing to get a new front bumper. It is legal to remove it I asked the guy the third time i was stopped. He laughed and said no its alright just go right ahead you dont need it.

I just dont have a front plate because I like the way my bumper looks without it and I have bad luck so if i drill a hole in my bumper…knowing my luck the whole car will fall apart.

test it… run it w/o front plates… who gives a fcuk abt getting tickets for it its not as serious as speeding or anything…

ill ask MTO…

^^ I’ll give a **** about $110 ticket. lol.

That’s about the price for any license plate infractions.

I heard they’ve started issuing plates that start with a “B” now…

Just make up a sorry excuse and pretend you’re gay… If I stopped over a gay dude, I’d want out… FAST

Hate to be the asshole, but that’s how society is. (I’m not a hater of the same-sex crowd)

Hope the legislation will change and save some money!
–Gabe

Think about the cops that are out on the roads today:P Half of them are from the ages of 19-23 and i guarantee you they know they cant stop the import scene and what not. They just could care less now. Thats what 2 cops have told me that im close friends with. Aslong as your not causing any problems they dont care.

… i dont know if this is legal or not but, ive been seeing this method done on lots of ppls cars (still doesnt look to good but…) you could alwasy put the license plate in the front window…) like i said i dont know if you can actually do this. not that i would like to do this i think it looks worse.

I went through the MTO site yesterday and found nothing stating that the front plate is no longer necessary.(SHITTY!) Although I would love to see that freaking plate gone, I wont remove it until I see written proof.

Cheers,

Rz33:)