Front License Plate Restriction?

Just heard from a friend that Ontario recently removed the mandatory law of having front licence plate. Can anyone confirm this? If it’s true. I’ll walk out of my house and take that damn shit out! It’s been bugging me since the day I got the car! And it saves me $5 for another license plate cover since this one’s cracked :R

COMON LEMME KNOW NOW!!

Yes… it’s a peeve of mine. haha

More airflow to your imaginary H-mount up front eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

–Gabe

damn, what would be great news! But sadly, i doubt it’s true.

sounds like one of those a friend of a friend’s gf’s uncle said things…besides david, you already have holes in your bumper!

yea… i love ma car with out the front lisense plate as well…wish it were gone

I can just put some putty in there and touch up paint then it’ll just look like a touched up rock chip!

My friend said that he thinks he saw it on the news… -_-. Not the best confirmation, which is why i asked around here…

I got a rock chip on my front bumper. A little smaller than a dime.
Actually, the paint just tore off. Probably from doing excessive speeds on the 401

ill ask a police officer once i go to the court house tomorrow… ****in pricks suspended my licence again 6th time this year… bullshit… … **** i hate them all… anyways ill update see you all sat lol…

good luck with the po po’s!!!

break away lic. plate solves ALL air flow problems… I just hate the front lic plate because it gives the cops a solid lock on target for radar… AND! these new lic. plates, unless you hermetically seal them like joan rivers face, they break down in under a year…

^^ license plate covers ftw! especially dark tinted ones :smiley:

i think front plates are usless… only for cops to be able to pull you over faster if ur behind them so they can run ur plates… i dont have that issue … just before they would nail me for dumb shit… i hate them all… they used to say my car was unsafe for the road… LOL my suspension and my 13 inch wilwoods are unsafe funny thing is was a sponsored car and all legal. but cops know everything!! they all power tripin idiots… sorry but they abuse power. due to one cops hate toward moded cars he slapped me a ticket with driving without insurance witch i did have it but dident hand it to him (because he dident ask for it) by law you have to ask the driver for it. and i had told him i had it but he said opps sorry to late. (after telling me im a punk street racer Right !!! and that eh was going to slap me with every ticket he could and then towed my car (1 year ago and my licnce getss supsended now what a joke)… i got a 1900 ticket and i lost my job and i have a baby to feed so might understand my hate. .anyways ill check on that tomorrow and post it up

///\ ouch man thats rough…

Damn Zep, that’s rough! GL at the court!

any confirmed word on this yet??

ok guys im back… was talking to 2 officers at the court house and they said its law that you need a front plate nothing has changed… also they might be joining our forums. they are pretty cool and enjoy cars like us… one of them had a nissan 300zx. hehe

Also i whent to talk to justice of the peace and wow she was so nice i got an extention till april to pay it off and i get my licence back in 4 days so im pretty happy… But… hondas giving me an excuse now that my record is to long LOL 3 pages everythings been dealt with and paid dont see what the problem is not like ill be taking cars on the highway or anything i only drive them in the ****in parking lot so lets see if i still have my job GAY!!

thats my story for today

quite the story Zep! glad to hear things worked out for ya!

sucks about the plate thing, but i was pretty much expecting this answer.

yah its sucks cause front places are usless i think and look so ugly specially when you got a ncie b-kit on etc takes away from the look… oh well thats our government …and i hapy things worked out way to much stress so i hope is till have the job gonna be mad crazy if i dont with a newborn baby commin…

Best of luck Rick. When is the new family member expected to be delivered? We gotta take you out before that date one last time…

Cops on the board? Hope they don’t bite.

–Gabe

ok to make it clear they are court constables so relax they can always help out with questions you might have etc. they helped me and they can help you but they arent on the boards yet… dont be afraid to post or come to meets cause it ok i cant promise that… keep it the way we always have…