FS: 1986 BMW 325 ***SOLD***

Hey guys. I bought this car as a winter beater. It’s a black four door sedan with a 5 speed tranny. Car is just gorgous, and as much as I love it, had some financial issues come up and I need it gone.

The car has 344K on it but the motor was rebuilt by BMW. The timing chain was replaced last year. The engine runs strong and the car pulls hard.

It also comes with new winter tires all around. Car does not require an e-test and comes with a safety*. It also comes with the used sales package.

The only thing that needs attention is the sub frame bushings and you can get them done for $300 or less. It’s just and amazing car to drive and by putting in a little bit of money you can have a very solid reliable car.

I’m not looking to make any money, if I didn’t absolutely have to sell this car, trust me I wouldn’t. I’m asking $900 OBO. For trades, I’m interested in winter tires and 5 bolt rims.

I will have pics up soon.

Thanks.

Hey, I’d love to buy you car from you! Get some pics up soon. If you have a chance take: Frame, Interior, Engine Bay, Suspension bits and peices, spare tire well.

Thanks!

very intrested,

any pix

Hey all, I’ll have the pics up very soon. Sorry for the wait, I have to borrow a digi cam and I’ll post the pics up. Thanks.

this car is siiiiiiiick, please picks

Car is SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest all.

DAMNIT I wanted this car.

Sorry bro, the buyer met up with me the next day and paid cash for it on the spot.