FS: 1991 toyota corolla field car 5 speed $150

As the title states. I’ve used it as a field car for a little while, a total of about 30 1/4 mile laps, but every time i use it the cops come and bother me, even though it’s on private property and it’s registered and insured, so i’m just getting rid of it so the police don’t bother me any more. I drove this car for a year, about 14k miles and it actually runs really well, the clutch grabs good and it shifts fine, some times a little notchy into third, but once you’re used to it its fine. The only reason i retired it was because it’s very rusty and i just don’t like being seen in it. it has 2 snow tires up front with about 75% tread and some sliders out back, it’s pretty quick, so it’s a lot of fun in the field, it doesn’t over heat or anything. The struts are all pretty well beat but it is being sold as a field car, so it really shouldn’t matter. I do have a clean title that comes with the car. I think it blew a wheel cyl cause the brake pedal got really low, but it still stops on the fronts. I would like to get $150 for it, it does have a new water pump, alternator, and battery about 6 months ago. Car is located in Sanborn 716-998-7688

Before anyone asks, i don’t have any pictures of this gem, sorry.

Phil

On what grounds are they harassing you?

You don’t have to have a car registered or insured to drive on private property.

As long as you are not violating local noise laws or endangering someone else’s life they have no reason to tell you to stop.

i was thinkin the same thing… how lame… good luck with the sale… i might have missed it… title status? EDIT good times… clean title… somebody pick this gem up

i’m not breaking any laws or town codes, but one of the neighbors calls every time the car is outside and the officer has to come file a report and tell me if there was something he could ticket me for, he would…i could keep driving it without getting in trouble, but it’s no fun having the police in your driveway every day…

Fuck the police I say to myself everytime they pull me over or harass me hahha

how many miles are on this beast?

173k or so

i’ll give it 2 more days, then it’s off to the scrap yard

if you still have it would it pass inspection and be road worthy for a winter?

sounds fun… really wish i had room for another junker