FS: 1995 Taurus SHO MTX 90k, Quaifed

I figured I would see if there was any interest in this here. It is a nice car with a good amount of $$$ into it and with a little finishing (just some clean up, etc) would make an AWESOME summer car for someone. Some info:

-1995 Taurus SHO MTX
-Green on Mocha
-1/2 leather
-90k miles
-Quaife ATB!!! ($1200 and still sells for at least $1000 used)
-Jose SHOrt shifter
-UDP’s
-70mm MAF
-full suspension Eibach’s and Bondurant struts
-17" x 7" ADR Formula 5 wheels
-13" dual piston Cobra Brakes
-sunroof
-NO RUST (not from Buffalo originally)
-aluminum SFB’s
-BRAND NEW CLUTCH (less than 100 miles)
-other supporting mods

The car was in an accident and has had the right front fender replaced along with one wheel. Still needs an alignment but if sold I will have the alignment done along with inspection. If anyone is interested I can get pics/info on anything. Also have many records on the car. Asking $3900/BO for the car and any SHO guy will tell how this is a killer deal because of the mileage and no rust and quaife. I would like to sell before December and if anyone from Nyspeed finds a buyer I will hand them $50. I am flexible on the price and would work a package deal with my 1994 MTX that is also for sale. I will cut someone a CRAZY price if they buy both and then they could have a winter and summer car for cheap. I will try for pics tomorrow.

intrested for a friend
need pics

Thats definitely a good price for this car. I know he didn’t mention it beyond the fact that is has a Quaife, but Quaife is NOT making any more differentials for this car… the last production run was a few months ago.

Ill get pics ASAP as I wasnt able to get them today. I did drive it around just a little today. It needs to be driven and a couple stupid things need to be checked from sitting. Someone with like a weekend or two of time could get a steal on this. Clutch feels awesome as its brand new.

Plus…as Andy said, no more Quiafes being made so you have yourself a $1000 mod that you could resell for that price in an instant.