FS:350 s10- FYI

Bet your happy it’s not a stick now. One footed driving FTW. GLWS
Bump for a great seller and an awsome truck.

i want it this would be a different project for me :tup:

pish. i thought youd consider another fbod… oh well…sucks about your foot mang GET WELL SOON!

damn jim, sorry to hear - glad it wasn’t worse bro :frowning:

yea, I’m fine…

bump----> asking 2800obo now to nyspeeders, just put it out with a for sale sign and putting it on auto trader if it’s not gone before I go back to Myrtle Beach in 2 weeks

Wont need it while I’m in South Carolina + moving onto better projects that shouldn’t have been put on hold in the first place > s10

One more week left if anyone else here really wants it. Otherwise I’ll just keep it and make it faster this winter :tup:

trucks a great buy. dont make him keep it i will have to eat more of his food

i told you well talk in october foo!!!

but seriously, school loans FTW, ill get 2000 around the first week of october

i can save up at least another grand by then.

Talk to me, I want A V-8 S-series BADDDDDDD…

:word: you rode in it so you know what your getting. If I still have it in October and I still need the money, I’ll let you know :tup:

If not, just save up your money and I’ll help you with a swap

yeah i wouldnt immagine it could be that hard or expensive. you should be able to get a 2wd s-10 on eBay from the south (rust free) for pretty cheap. and 350s are EVERYWHERE so im sure you could get one of thse at a decent price too. if u want an automatic, i have a brand new 700R4 that i bought for my ol '88 350 full size, but i never used it. i can help u out with that if u want it. as a side note, if you could get a 2wd, regular cab fliarside (i think they only came in the GMC Sonoma) that would be PIMP!!!

o and as a sidenote, i always thought a LS1 swapped into an Xtreme Blazer would be the shit, but i dunno if thats ever been done, and i sure as hell dont wanna be the first to try hehe

My next project is going to be an Extreme swapped LSX + T56 setup :tup:

PS: this just in…
Whoever is searious about buying this, I know a killer setup that can be swapped in (I’ll do it next summer for a small fee) that’ll Rock this truck like woah, lets just say :snky: numbers 10.XX @ 130 :tup:

Only an Extra 3grand :gotme:

oh ONLY an extra 3 grand :biglol:

aight, ill just keep saving my monies

to run 10s for 3 grand is nuts :tup:

well, if i cant get thge money in time, I think im gonna go for a turbo L35. Buy some syclone manifolds and have the flange altered so they would fit the block. Thank build the motor, run some boost, fix the body and suspension up on the current truck, make the swap, And take out some GEO metros!!

or just buy the 350 s10 for less then 3000??? put 1g in it and run 11’s. Mike you could sell your truck for 3000 easy… WTF?

i <3 teh boooost

shhhhhh, its gonna be a sleeper

im just sayin you could put 1g in this truck and be done or dump 2-3 in yours??? and this one is RELAIBLE, boost on a stock 4.3:smash2:

what color is the interrior? and wanna see bay pics

also whats the fuel like figure it cant be to bad with O/D