FS:350 s10- FYI

yeah…stock… :biglol:

Im not just gonna be a tard and boost a motor on stock everything. Im trolling for a 1998+ 4.3/4l60e combo for a nice little rebuild.

And reliability isnt an issue, its the little maintenance stuff ive been putting off for a while thats starting to catch up to me.

Truck still runs amazing for its age and all it needs is a little undercoating/lower end body work and a new bed to look decent. A mild 2/3 drop, larger rims/tires.

Its not gonna be done in a month. Im shootin for start of the 07’ season

its been done many of times, LSx motors are becoming common in s-series now. Hopefully my bagged truck will have one soon

heres one of the xtreme blazers with it done

and heres the stock looking outside

you can see the roof of my truck behind the yellow xtreme

That blaza is SICK :tup: x 2

it has 4th gear but not the lockout converter, so there is a lose of a few hundred rpms. gas emm well on highway I’d say 12-14 a gal and beating on it well, like 7-9

Black interier with red carpted area’s done before I bought. I’ll see if I can find intetior pic. If I can’t you’ll just have to stop by and look at it urself, located on N French Rd between sweet home and campbell has a sign on it parked out front…

not to bite on someones sale here but if someone buys this and wants a kill ford 9" to put in it i have one forsale ready to bolt in and i also have a mint blazer body and frame with a ton of parts also if anyone is interested

what year and what interior parts do you have? ^^ i want the console and the shifter (im assuming its auto) And any ofthe dash peices ricers normally paint (i wanna go back to the stock look. Lemme know what you have

i know where your truck is, i drive down there a good amount, i might have to stop by sometime if i see it outside.

Its a damn solid truck, pulls like a raped ape. Buy it, slap some Performer heads on that bitch and run low 13’s all day long.

Id buy it, buit i heart my current s-10 too much ^^ you wouldnt happen to know where i could find a fleetside or flareside bed around here would ya? Preferably in white. ITs time to get this bitch started

:word: Someone that beat the s10 by a few cars said my truck felt 5 times faster torque > *

yea vic has a powerdyne blower and it really isnt that fast

remember what happen when we raced? he’d pull after 100 when my 4.11s and stock heads said “Fuck This”

hes retarded and did a non intercooled supercharger on a 4.3 with a stock fuel system. Multiport upgrades arnt all that expensive or hard. He also has fuckin 2.71’s with open diff and a simple shift kit in the tranny.

1.) torque management (softens shift points, lessens abuse) overrides majority of the function of a shift kit.
2.) the tranny without a stall will launch like ass.
3.) 2 runs and his engine is heat soaked lke crazy
4.) he kept all his emissions.

This build is going to be WAY different.

Did I say SUPERcharger? I ment Turbo :stuck_out_tongue:

good times to come for this truck

actully he has 3.42 with a locker…but yea no stall owns, I notice it bad on my truck, thats why it don’t move right off the line like it should. act likes a lagging turbo in 1st right off the line from 10-15 though it pulls real good. torque makes up for though I did beat an sti off the line :snky: