FS: 6 or 7 dunnville track days....

well my lack of discretion and my wreckless, dangerous driving has caused me to be “banned” from dunnville, so my spots are for sale.

i bought the 6 events for $400 deal which means i paid$66.666666 for each event(i believe it was originally 7 events but 1 got bumped in favor of a drift event, however, im under the impression u can still run/drift that event)

josh charges $70/event i believe…

…mine are for sale at$65

sales are based upon a first come first serve basis. dibs on days is available only once i have been contacted and a definite sale has been set.

word

Schedule, for reference:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47009&highlight=track+days

and

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47116&highlight=drift

GLWS :tup:

Taking offers? $50 for 6/21.

I made you an offer via PM for all of them. Still stands

<300$ is not an option. im not losing a hundred bucks just so you guys can pay less and take advantage of my “dangerous and reckless asshole-like” behavior

you could not sell it and be out the money lol.

If there are some dates around mid July I’ll snag a date off ya. I’ll know if i’ll be able to make them later this month

im betting 1-2 people on the board would take all of them from you at once.

if you want to chance it and part them out. thats your call but i would take the hit if i were you.

The last event of the year is only 65 bones?
I may be interested come the end of the week if it’s still available

$50 for all of them?
$2000?
60?

Sorry I don’t know how to haggle.

seriously, its not that hard.

if u want to race once, do it for less than you would if u bought it off josh.
if u want a package deal, youll save even more.
whats not appealing about that?

are you guys afraid my aura will hex you and youll somehow get banned from an airport too?

(Mine was a quote from Family Guy fyi)

fine 300 take it or leave it. you’re acting like an idiot but every once in a while I indulge idiots… shrugs

I’d be worried you’d throw a hissy fit and keep my money but go to the track day anyway. :shrug:

That’s ok Phil, he wont be allowed on the property. Besides why would he want to go run on a dumpy airport, there arent any GOOD road courses that started as airports anyway.:hang:

I’d hate to be a plane taking off in Brack’s.

:io:

MPD47That’s ok Phil, he wont be allowed on the property. Besides why would he want to go run on a dumpy airport, there arent any GOOD road courses that started as airports anyway.:hang:

lol. and MY thread gets closed, and IM the one who is always wrong

why the fuck are you in my thread? go back to high school so at least ur dramatic bullshit will be accepted.

if u dont want to buy my shit, GET THE FUCK OUT>.

and mike, just stay out of any thread i post, cause obviously ur pre-teen mentality is here to be a e-vagina loser piece of shit. i bet you and ur little e-friends even talk about me behind my back too(so sad)…dont you have a project or 12 to finish? or are just taking a break between being a ginger faggot and selling another project you cant finish?

:io:

^^ Probably why you haven’t sold these yet. GLWS.

^^^are you stupid or just high?

you entered my thread for no other reason than to be a crusty taint.

IM NOT GOING TO KEEP HAVING TO DEFEND MYSELF.

IF ANYONE WANTS TRACK DAYS AT<COST PM ME.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE GET THE FUCK OUT.

Stay on topic guys.