FS: 93 Super Hicus

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=1158410&adid=5707208

is any one interested in this? also is it rare? you s13 guys should jump on that

ive seen many S13’s with Super hicas , i think it came will all SE and LE models , or maybe it was an option?. there not rare.

Super Hicas is an option (4-wheel steering), an option that most drifters avoid or end up disabling. Mine still works and doesn’t cause me issues.

Oh, and anyone who checks this out should really have a good look at the underbody…but yeah the body looks REAL clean. :slight_smile:

i’d never buy from a dealer unless it was a lot lower than market value.

tax kills any good deal.

with tax your paying at least 5gs, plus the tax you’re gonna get hit with when your register the car.

its the Km’s man…I drove the car.

how did it run ? smooth tranny ? anything on the under body you noticed?

well the tranny was a little notchy going into first…but it was fairly smooth for almost 300,000kms

the body looks clean?

the hood and bumper looks clean,

we cant see the rockers, rear quarters , hatch, which is why i dont understand why everyone is bigging up a 4000 dollar 240 with 300,000km.

hurting.

if you guys are looking for 240’s , there are like 10 of them on craigslist.org .

I didn’t even notice the mileage. But hey maybe this car would make a good swap candidate.

I wasn’t “bigging up” the car, but based on what i’m seeing, the body looks to be in good shape.

Worth $4,000? Well yeah, I doubt it, but hey I haven’t seen it in person. To each their own.