need your opinion on this car

hey ive been looking at this car recently, and i would really like your opinon on it and what you think about it… even though there is only one picture of it. i know its hicas, and i would like to learn how to drift but…i dunno how this is gonna work… thanks. thats the link below.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=21579833&pgno=1&srt=1

words that artificially inflate value; “ideal for drifting”… <- these words tell me teh seller is a douche…

no KM’s listed, just go and look at the floor yourself. If your really serious take it to nissan and for $85 they’ll go over it and tell you whats wrong with it.

it says it has 225 000 k’s

225k + $4500 = http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25200

so whats that supposed to mean dude?

it means your going to pay too much for an S13 no matter what you think or do

all i know is that it looks fast and furious.

do any of you know where i could get one of those lock bars to lock up the hicas… just incase…i really want to get into the drifting scene and i cant find a non hicas for a good price thats an s13.

hicas doesn’t stop you from drifting.

i know that, but with hicas i heard that you can wreck tie rods easily and rip your car to peices easier and soon you will have the rear wheels just flopping around

whoever told you that doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about, and i’m being serious.

that may be true. Do ou or have you drifted with hicas?

i drift with hicas all the time, lol, and i haven’t had a single problem.

but um, before you do drift with hicas, MAKE SURE the lines running to the back are secure, because on my old car they had a tendency to pop off and i would piss power steering fluid all over the track…

other than that the car will hold up fine unless it’s a rusted out piece of crap… which i’m sure you’ll make sure not to buy.

thats about how much i paid for my car back in may, exept mine had about 136xxxkm and completaly rust free. and plus thats in manitoba. its too much for that car. hell it was too much for my car. but i found the car i wanted and didnt mine spending a little more. so if you want that car, buy it.

what does it being in manitoba change?

far away, well unless you live in manitoba. plus everyone knows cars from manitoba cant drift!

well i do live in manitoba lol. this is the cloest thing i cant find to me for a reasonable price. i got 9 g i can spend. i wish i could find an s14. what cant manitoba cars drift lol?

because everything is flat and straight in manitoba, their not used to it. no, it was a joke. anyways go check it out, if it runs good and your happy with the shape of it pick it up.

yeah im going to go took a look at it tomorrow :). hopefully everything works out good. and if it does i got 4500 bucks i got to put into it. wonder what i should do first. hmmm…

learn to drive good. not to say your a bad driver, just learn the car fist.