need your opinion on this car

The rust on cars in Manitoba must be less than whats around toronto.
We get BS weather in winter and the S13’s are rotted out. (not trying to down any S13 owner! You might have a nice frame, but i’ve seen some in pretty bad shape)

I still think 4.5k is a little steep though. Lowball the guy. Everybody does it.

well what kind of things should i say? even though im not sure yet on what condition the frame rails and body pannels are in.

dude thats only on your car cuz your high pressure line was hoseclamped (bahahahhahahahhaah)

the prices of 240sx’s in Manitoba, and for that matter all the way to BC are Extremely high. much higher than even here, sad to say.

i contemplated driving my car back out there and selling it.

( i live just south of winnipeg for school)

for 4500 bucks, thats a decent deal. take a look at the frame rails, fuel lines, and alot of the underbody stuff.
they dont really use salt too much out there so the car wont be that bad.

go take a look, and offer under 4. see what he says. say you wont be using it for drifting so the high price isnt necessary baahahaha…

that is all

good luck

Lowball him by saying that the car’s value in the bluebook is much lower than what he is asking.

And u will be pretty happy with ur purchase. 240’s are pretty fun cars.
Also… if ur not sure, dont rush. Rushing things never helps. NEVER.

dude thats only on your car cuz your high pressure line was hoseclamped (bahahahhahahahhaah)[/quote]

ssssh. :lol:

so ya i took the car for a ride today, took a good inspection on it. the frame rails were actually in great great shape. the engine was just very dirty but i made sure of no oil leaks or anything and everything seemed really good. there was a slight ticking/knock coming from the engine right under the first spark plug about, but it only happened at idol. The car drove really really smooth, the clutch was great, and the tranny shifted soo smooth, and the engine still has lots of go for 225 000 k’s, even got her sideways no problem on the test drive around this one corner (after i drove a few blocks away of course :stuck_out_tongue: lol) i gave him in offer for 4200, he said ya, but i htink i might be able to get 4 out of him yet. Im going back tomorow to figure out my final decision.

Sounds liek a decent car, and from that one picture ,the body looks…alright. lol

But honestly, feel it out, and take another inspection…maybe you missed something the first time, and double check that rattleing you heard…it could be the timing chain, and if it is, i understand thats a big job to fix. Good luck my friend.

almost next to rustless
since they don use salt during winter…