FS: Clean 1972 Datsun 240z 50 NEW PICS 7/29

Holy steal batman. Can’t believe I payed 2000 for mine and it still came with rotted out frame rails. Somebody seriously needs to jump on this. You’ll be hard pressed to find a s30 anywhere in the north east in such awesome shape. Even if you do find one, you won’t be paying anywhere near 1500 for it.

yeah I think the one leading the $1500 pack in my book is a guy in rochester who wants to turn it into a racecar, which is cool with me. I had a guy 3 weeks ago willing to pay $2500, but he wanted to dd it so I wouldn’t sell it to him

however right now sbanzer is leading the list with $1600

i would definitely do the car justice but unfortunately i dont have anywhere to store the car right now and cant afford storage fees :frowning:

if i had space i would so be in on this

If you get this let me know, I’ll stop over and drool on it. Or roll it down to Tubby’s. :lol:

Definitely the right guy for this car, he’ll treat it right. :tup:

im wondering does it run?

For that price does it really matter?

It drove into storage 4 years ago, so yes I would assume if you changed the fluids it should run. If not, we have like 3 or 4 spare motors for these cars

it is still available, first come first serve. (716) 725-5366, give me a call I would like this gone before this weekend

will take trade for old ford rat rod pickup

Throw you my winter beater if you are suicidal;)

let me know how you do with the first come first serve. im still interested

I haven’t really started e-mailing the guys who keep asking me about it. there’s a guy in rochester who wants it for a racecar, and the former prez of the zccr wants it, but i mean im not beating down their doors. when can you get up here

still available. some guy in PA is sending his nephew to check it out friday but I’d like it gone before then

Man I hope this finds a good home. Such sweet cars.

sorry boys, pending sale. Not on the forum, but a good guy in Rochester I know will take care of it (he has the white ls1 240z for those who know him).

had 3 guys call me yesterday wanting to come get it asap lol. He was the first one

Good for you. Wish I could have been the one but now’s not the time. You bought another?

I would love to have this car, if it falls through let me know. I need to see if I can put it in my friends garage for a few weeks.

if it falls through i’ll give you dibs over the other 2. The other 2 are just strangers, but the guy buying it I’ve known for about 20 years so I know he’s a good dude.

I bought another Z car, I’ll post pics next week

SOLD

just towed it down to rochester

and while I had the trailer I towed my dad’s red L28 240z, NFB to Maple if anyone saw a jeep pulling a hawt azz datsun

good for you it was a nice car. wish i had the money. :confused:

Congrats on the sale!