FS:EGR

Having a hard time with emissions test? Engine won’t warm up on the cold canadian morning?

Good news: you might be in the market for what i’m selling… A brand spanking new, never installed EGR valve. they usually go for $120+ tax but as this is your lucky day . This piece of engineering excellence can be yours for $80 bucks.

pm is key…

you watch too many infomercials… but nice post

please gonad/spd feel the love

sr or ka pm me if sr

It’s for a KA…

you know you need it…

TTT

The EGR system does not help your car warm up faster at all. In fact, if anything it would make it stay cooler. It recirculates exhaust gases from the Downpipe back into the motor to help cool it down if i remember correctly. Of course, correct me if i am wrong.

Good post though lol.

How can you sell an EGR valve for 80$ when thats what the price of a whole KA motorset goes for. haha.

Danbikes: (EGR) An Emission control system where some of the Exhaust gases are rerouted from the Exhaust manifold into the Combustion chamber to make sure that all fuel is burned before entering the atmosphere. The process lowers the Combustion temperature and reduces the formation of oxides of nitrogen (NOx) in the Exhaust. While this is taking place it is heating the air entering the intake which helps the car to warm up faster.

Tacoboy: easy actually… I want $80 for it if you can find a full Ka for $80 then i suggest you pick it up…lol

Why would I want a KA? haha.

Ban on non-sale related chat please.