FS/FT - 3" Catco High Flow Cat -for Straighpipe

Asking Price: TRADE or $150
Condition:Used
Will Ship?: At buyers expense
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I’ve got a 3" Catco high flow cat im looking to trade for a 3" straightpipe

Will sell for $150 if no trades are offered.

Thanks
Mike

EDIT: 3" TEST pipe
Mike, Bing, or Rich can one of you change the title please.

i’d mayb trade you… i have resonated testpipes in stock, or an unresonated testpipe off my S14.

send me a pic of the catco.

Bing i’ll take a pic of it tonight…
I’d want the unresonated

^^^^Consider resonated. Strait = a little more raspy and not as deep and either or flows pretty much the same being strait threw designs.

not true

i have a straight------------------------------ exhaust on my car no resonator just muffler, and my car is not raspy 1 bit

Copied off a site.

Q. What is a resonator and what’s the difference between a resonated and non-resonated exhaust system?
A. A resonator is a chamber in the exhaust system that contains a specific volume of air which is designed to cancel out certain frequencies of sound (made by the engine) - making the exhaust noise quieter. Therefore, a non-resonated exhaust system will give you extra performance and a louder exhaust note and the resonated system will give you extra performance without increasing the exhaust noise much.

Im not hatting on your car Peter :stuck_out_tongue: res sounds exotic vs non-res sounds raspy and yes I’ve had both + many many more. Non res is best suited for big V8 boys not 2L pepsi bottles. Either or a tiny little cat resonator is only going to make the slightest difference so it comes down to personal preference. My 2cents, just Google which sounds better while your at school.

Sorry Bing, I just SOLD it today
It was a local sale so it was nice and convenient.
He called me while I was at work and we swapped.

Thanks a lot guys!

Also, Devin, my car doesn’t sounds any raspy-er lol
Sounds basically the same…