fs hks afc

for sale is a hks super afc everything works i couldnt figure out how to tune with it. so my lose is your gain im selling it for 100 bucks with instructions on how to install

You must mean an Apex’i Super AFC.

hks actually use to make an afc but most likely this guys is jsut wrong

let us know if this is a Apex SAFC im very interested if it is. Picture would be great!

no im sure it a hks afc. i have been building cars for awhile now. im not new to this

This one?
http://www.9secondracing.com/images/prods/thumb/HKS-Super-AFR-4606-RA001.jpg

If so, it’s an HKS Super-AFR

^i was just gonna say.

if your not new to this…then how come you cant figure out how to use it??:albino:

:fnf2:

Didnt say he couldnt figure out how to use it… said he couldnt figure out how to tune with it. and i will assume he could not figure out how to tune with it because an HKS afr is a pos so I do not blame him for being unsuccesful, actually I’ve yet to come across anyone who has been succesful using one.

I know when hector had hooked up one he had, the thing worked backwards (meaning when you added fuel, you were really subtracting fuel)

that is the truth i have been to tag race craft with it and i have spoken to mike from dl motorsports neither of them came across one but they siad with some time they could figure it out. i had tons of in car tuning time with it and found i couldnt get it to work. its a simple eyt hard one to use compared to aem standalone or e managa, apexi afc. i just gave up so im running apexi neo

umm actually for some reason the dip switches were set wrong when richard first intialized it , since then its been figured out and it works just fine, the self learning mode is kinda tricky cuz if u dont do it right it does all kinds of weird shit, other then the wrong dip switch settings , its simple as fuck to use

Nevermind WRONG UNIT.

just to clarify for potential buyers…

is it this unit:

http://www.brdevelopments.com/images/hks/afr.jpg

sil8t pm’d me saying that it is in fact the one i posted a picture of on the first page.