fuck auto parts stores and dealerships

you’d think that some auto parts store in the motherfucking tri fucking state area would have a goddamn strut mount bolt for one of the most popular cars on the road. And you’d think that the stupid fucking local Nissan dealership would surely have it, but no. Cocksuckers cant even get it till wednesday.

:mad:

how many do u think they sell(sincethosecarsaresogreat)that they should stock them?

Sorry to hear Darkstar…Nissan dealerships in general suck…luckily I think the new one by me (east pittsburgh nissan or something on 22) is OK. I had to get a mounting stud (all leghumpers insert bad jokes here haha) for my engine cover and believe it or not they had one in stock…:dunno: if you are willing to pay shipping, try performancenissanparts.com or courtesynissan.com…but for a piece that would cost like $0.99 it’s a shame to pay shipping on it…

thats what happens when you buy foreign. takes forever for the parts to get in

go to lowes and buy a bolt just like it

i was thinking about it, but my brother is in N. Carolina for senior week so I can just drive around his POS Thunderbird until wednesday.

well, theres a crapload of them out on the road… And they are all 5-10 years old…prime time for changing suspension parts. So one would think that they would keep them in stock. But then again no where really keeps that much inventory anymore when they can have things computerized in a warehouse and have it pretty much the next day. Oh well. I’m just pissed that I burned up like 3 hours of my “day off” driving around looking for the stupid thing.

auto parts store people are retards too…

I was there getting a taillight bulb for my wifes car…so the guy is like. is that for a honda? i’d im like…no a suzuki.
so he goes into how import car bulbs are more then domestics…so i figured he had a honda so we had a little conversation about hondas & the project gearhead, dirty georg & I are working on.

so its going ok until he drops this…

him: you know what motor I want to get for my car?
me: what one?
him: and NSX motor
me: what kind of honda do you have?
him: a CRV
me:…
silence
me: your best bet is to put a vtec head on it & call it a day…(walk out the door…shaking my head)

I would have laughed in his face. I hate stupid ricers.

do it while u look in the mirror than! :booty:

:rofl:

the maxima is not popular, nor is it a good car, I bet that thunderbird is more reliable

a 1/5 of thunderbird?

I’ll bet you could still manage to put it into a wall at Keystone.

sorry but cars with under 100hp at the wheels, err in your case, wheel, probably couldnt even turn em over

its probably got about 150 at the wheels, which is only about 50-60 off of that big bad stock 99+ GT you ever so hilariously smashed into the wall.

GT, put down 232hp/286tq stock

At the time of that race, it did 277hp/313tq

What were your torque numbers again?

and a couple scuffs on a bumper cover, is hardly smashing… get a clue

would you like a rematch, I’ll start in 4th for you this time, to give you somewhat of a chance

really? you dynoed your practically stock GT mustang? I dont remember hearing about that.

But hey, I’ll take your word for it. :kekegay:

40hp increase at the wheels is not stock

meh, I didnt actually see the wreck. I was going through tech at the time. All i heard was the collective “OOOOOOOHHH!.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!” that was thousands of people laughing at you.