Fuck it..

My father and step-father both give stellar advice.

Haha yeah Crotona sucks a dick, good thing Arthur Ave is a few block West :slight_smile: I saw Cindy Lauper at Dominick’s last Wednesday :rofl

Seriously though, I just meant that waking up and not looking at a field and a country road every day can really change your mood.

Forgot to mention that, hope it boosts your spirits a little, Trav.

Lets do this.

lol Like i said first rd is on me let’s help travis forget this bad patch with four loko and boobs.

I’m not going to quote everyone, but I sincerely thank everyone for all of the encouragement. Finally forced myself out of bed at 1PM and the next hurdle is making it to the gym.

Like kramer said, get your ass out of eastbumbleFUCK and go someplace more populated. Spend the holidays with people you care about and have fun.If you have a chance to make money in your field I would say do that. Move somewhere where the job is good, try to enjoy yourself, and meet new people. Girls will come and go, I wouldn’t stress on that. Bottom line is you have to be happy with yourself,so do whatever to takes to do that.

when? im down lol

everybody must be going through this shit, god damn it fucking sucks

im down. degrading women FTW

Wouldnt be the first time metallic US currency has been heard raining down on the stage.

Last time I was there I saw my friends ex (she worked there) who was about 6+ months preggorz doin work…

I can’t say much for the relationship aspect, but as for the career/employment…

You have the skills to fix/maintain aviation equipment.
Do you have a pilot license/any flying certification?

With skills to work on aircraft (private), and fly as well, you have a lot of opportunity.

This one guy I know does this :

• Maintains aircraft (mechanical/cosmetic/general upkeep/diagnostics)
  • Transports clients in their aircraft
  • Transports aircraft TO clients in different states (whether they bought it, or have it elsewhere
  • Keeps record/logistics for the client

Like I said, idk what you can do- but after seeing this guy do it, Ive decided
it would be one hell of a job to have, and I would enjoy doing it daily.

T, you wanna try to make a change, try what others can’t or don’t do. Actually do something for someone that makes them walk away saying…“damn, I got alot for the money”. Guess what, they come back…and eventually opportunity knocks.

If you want an opportunity, lower your initial $ standards and raise you personal bar, and watch doors open.

I did an excellent job the other day, practically pro-bono, but put forth the same effort as if I was making a mint… today I contracted with HUD to perform some duties for them based on a recommendation from the job I did the other day… not because I did a good job, but because I did a great job, despite the lack of funding from the client.

If you have the funds to sit on your ass, but are willing to go through a learning curve, be sure to call me about some ideas.

id love to get into your line of work but i have no extra $$ laying around to start. this makes me :frowning:

I have several lines…some are profitable, some barely… Im always trying new stuff…Im on some new stuff now but may need someone to incubate/risk their own time for reward if sucessful.

Most recentlyI opened www.rooftopwizards.com

It employed a friend, whom i made partner…and will likely be very sucessful, but required $25k in start up. But that give you an idea of the way I branch to new businesses.

Damn Jammer, you are killin it!!

ok ppl, if you have a loko/ tilt/ joose you can come over… why isn’t there anybody here?

lmao

Def gonna call you very soon broseph

Trav, the only thing I can comment on, concerning recently single and not knowing what direction to go in, is that you need to do you (no homo).

One of the only things I learned in HS was from my friggin english teacher, on the last day of school, he gave us this parting wisdom. A relationship is not 50/50. The relationship will never work that way. It’s 100/100. Meaning you have to be able to give 100% and so does the other person.

/gayness

i just shead a tear :frowning:

btw i love you too. :hug

you know how i know you’re gay? you held my rifle on sunday :thumbup