fuck police

Yeah it has 300whp, and you blew through like 4 SRs and you did a 1:27 on tmp according to the laptime on the CSCS timeattack pdf report for TMP. I did a 1:26 last time (which was my second time at tmp) with my stock KA and I still haven’t blown my KA. I did a 1:28 my first time ever on TMP. I think i can go still faster with smoother driving and a few adjustments on the car and still with a stock KA.

http://cscs.ca/images/Lap_Times/time%20attack%20times%20may%2031,%2009.pdf 1:27.36 and 1:29.98 respectively

I know, as always IM THE ASSHOLE :rolleyes:

Does it matter if i have china or not china parts? I dont care. Stop being a dick and trying to put me down all the time. Either you have developed a penis envy as well or I dont know what has gotten into you. I never picked on you except threw a few jokes about made in china parts.

After all I have shitty bent fenders and thats so important and every asshole must pick on ahmed and his car on son240 cause everyone is so awesome all the time. Notice I said nothing about you or your car until you said something about me and my car. Nor did I mention anything about your exhaust and products until you picked on me.

It’s like yeah, you have to make me look like shit and when i respond back to prove you wrong IM THE ASSHOLE :rolleyes: