fuck police

word
msglength

lol thats hilarious

You need or dont need a cat with internal wastegated motor??

Here are the rules to not get tickets:

1. Dont drive a riced out ugly car
  2. Dont be a pussy make him know you know more about cars than him…
  3. Always Question them ex: your getting a improper muffler ticket, why am I getting a ticket I have a cat, resonator and all emissions hooked up how is my exhaust illeagal?

Oh and KA’s are stupid loud…I got a ticket in my s13 ka in like 2 weeks, in my sr20det I got none after 2 years…

so son240 solution: get an SR LOL.

Well its not my fault NISSAN made this motor this way and its not my fault I cant get an OEM exhaust anymore sorry your honor. This is the quietest/smallest exhaust I could get other than some cheap made in china crap that’s called pace setter but its loud as shit and rusts after a month.

shrug

hahahaha i was waitin for someone to say that, nice bing

Kwality. Don’t be hatin’.

http://www.bings.ca/files/new%20catbacks%20(2).jpg

http://www.bings.ca/files/exhaust_1.jpg

I got nothing against you bing, I just havent bought much of your products, except exhaust hangers lol which are just the same as circuit sports and hold the exhaust just fine in place. I bet most people don’t even have proper exhaust hanger mounts. No need to start shit with me for no stupid reason.

Regardless of exhaust any one of us could get these lame tickets and it’s just getting ridiculous.

you know whats funny, i got a ticket and the charge read “Tv in front seat”

What The FUCK!! i got charged $150 for this it was an Indash touchscreen without a DVD function and i was changing tracks , it took 3 Cops to pull me over !!! 3 of them pulled my Criminal ass over and gave me a ticket for haveing a TV apparently in my front seat…wow i shoulda faught it i thought those asswipes were joking now i get mail from the city saying pay upr or lose your liscence.

^lol why didn’t you fight that? How about all those very scary minivans with dvds IN the seats O…M…G

No1 told you to get an SR20 dont be a smart ass… what I said is true cause it works for me sooo yea…

Obviously I was kidding, it was the best advice in this thread other than fight it which I will. Already got my stuff ready. Its funny how someone actually said on a 240 forum drive your car stock or risk getting pulled over. Ya right! And my exhaust is so illegal the government should sue magnaflow!

This was just on my way to work, ridiculous waste of time, today is an important time too being end of month with end of month reporting aah. I guess the cops had an end of month ticket quota power trip :smiley: “zOmg a 240 must stop car now!”

Anywhos thanks for participating. Calling court of justice tomorrow.

did u argue with the cop like you do with everybody on this forum ??? if so i can see the tickets !!

farmer

Yeah I told him I know farmer he’s an asshole give me tickets.

No actually he was being a smirk himself and said does this car not have a rear view mirror because i didnt pull over right away (didnt realize he was after me i was like wtf? He was on the highway and i was just getting on the highway and slowly might i add) and he then asked me if my horn works the usual ricer drill. My car works very very fine :wink: Thank you.

Actually I didn’t argue the exhaust thing cause i knew id take it to court, but i told him to call insurance to verify its legit he refused and i even offered him to call by my cell phone but he refused and went on to say he will be right back with my tickets. He wrote on the ticket that i didnt have one, which is a lie, i did have one just wrong date entry as if its expired, but i told him its not and i got nothing to hide. He refused to call, done deal. Already got everything printed out I’m taking to court tomorrow hopefully if there is a booking.

Obviously not gona waste my time arguing with an ‘officer of the law’ :rolleyes: but would take him to court duh.

been driving my s14 for 3 years now and i have never been pulled over once

Same goes for all cars. Not just 240’s. either deal with the consequences, run from the police, keep it stock, or trailer it to the track.

I said the same thing and here I am. More than 3 years with my S13 now.

That’s great, have you heard of the USSR? Go live there. Oh wait it doesn’t exist anymore. Might as well ban people like bings selling parts for ‘street cars’.

You know what’s loud? F430 Scuderia. Yeah. It’s also a great track car and able to be driven on the street.

I bet you wouldn’t get a ticket in that thing.

Its just ridiculous that the right to modify your own vehicle has been taken away. It’s forcing people to buy brand new vehicles. I don’t want a brand new piece of crap, I rather restore an old car for which no matter what there will not be ‘original parts’

Oh wait insurance is cheaper than a ferrari too. Who woulda thought! What a mafia :rolleyes:

Fuckin cops are such fucking clowns, I wish death upon all of them cock suckers…

A little off topic, but was just curious as what exhaust system you have?
Would be helpful when i go exhaust shopping so i don’t get hassled by the Po

Gotta give it to you though Ahmed. Your threads get QUITE the turn around! LoL

WTF does that have to do with what i said?!? I did not say do not modify your car. Do whatever the fuck pleases you, but dont fuckin bitch about it when you get a ticket for something that you made the choice to do whether it be putting a loud exhaust on your car or forgetting to put a current insurance slip in your car. Its not the police fault YOU FUCKED UP!

So what exhaust do you suggest to me that I can readily buy right now?

Have you done the research, please enlighten me what’s the quietest exhaust for an S13 KA?

OEM? Where can I buy an OEM exhaust? Nissan? How much does it cost?

Did you know BRM makes the quietest exhausts for s chassis cars that you can readily get? Yeah. Guess what I did and why?

Do you see a bings exhaust on my car or some other ebay fart can? No. It’s a dual tip exhaust that was meant to be quiet and the reason I got a 22" resonator not an 18" resonator, not a 12" resonator or no resonator but a 22" resonator. And not 3" piping but the smallest 2.5" piping that I could get.

Done.