Fuck

How many of us loser 240 ginos actually had sex on valentines day?

I know i didnt. Fucking shittiest valentines day EVER

+1 for sasha being gay

what am I at now like 1/102348230472384723984723984 of your gayness?

i’m catching up dude. soon i’ll be at 1/102348230472384723984723983

i cant believe you are actually down because of vday you pussy. its just a bullshit day man. forget about it. be thankful you dont have a gf so you didn’t have to spend money on her today for no reason at all.

you know what vday used to be. it was a pagan ritual. all the young men in town would go gather at the center of town and draw girls names. whatever girl you got, she would be your sex slave for the rest of the year. thats the vday im talking about. then the catholic church got ahold of it and ruined it like they do everything else. now its some how been reversed that WE the men need to buy sluts things to try and con them into having sex with us. you try not getting your gf anything for vday and see if she’ll put out.

some girl broke up with her boyfriend and called me today. now i plan on inserting her. 'tis a good day.

I am clearly better than you :wink:

Gotta respect what Eric said in that be thankful you didn’t have a gf
who you needed to waste sensles amounts of money on for no reason.

Not being tied down to a girl is key when your 19 man.

Fcuk having a relationship, have a fcuking relationship. Pun Intended :wink:

valentine’s day is a hallmark holiday. i’m a member of the anti-valentines day front.

anyways, no play for me today. but i did hang out with a chick for a few hours that will possibly be bang-bang-bang in the near future…

most relationship problems are solved by not dating sluts.

i worked today so no snizzy for bingo

uh what is the big deal about gettin booteh on valentines when u can get it some other day of the week, yesterday, or tomorrow for that matter? Plus you know damn well that any other day you dont have to “pay” for it, but this day you do have to “pay” for it…
why would i want to do that? :? does not make sense to me, and it is gonna be the same thing tomorrow as it woulda been today, so just wait it out, drop all the bull (flowers, spending time, chocolates, sweet talking, going out…bla bla) buy you and her a coffee and get to bizness tomorrow morning before you go to work or school…

oh yeh…forgot about this…

I kinda think that most relationship problems are solved by not having relationships…if you want some friends who are female have them, if you want some booteh get some, mixing the two cause problems (a.k.a. relationships)…i dunno just my thoughts i guess…

all you guys should listen to fm92.9 and listen between 7-10 for Tom Lycis.
this guy will tell at how to deal with women. He is the master of women

try him out

farmer

i got a ball draning blow job, that worked for me.

That’s Discusting, Thanks for Shareing…

That’s Discusting, Thanks for Shareing…[/quote] :smiley: :lol: u love it

Vday sux…

I got to work

^^^^ Awwww!! Everyone give 240sxy a hug! :smiley:

Actually I worked a 12.5 hour shift on Valentine’s Day, and still managed to make it back to my baby for some romance in time for my 7am shift today. :wink:

hahahahahah

I Can beleve that we are actually even talking about this.

RETARTED

I am so alone

Valentines day blah blah blah just another halmart holiday to make you spend more money.

I can’t believe someone would even ask a question like this! Did I have sex? Dude that’s kind of personal no?.. I am so offended…

:twisted: We banged like dogs! … again … and again… and again. And then it was time for MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
Yo man Triple H is gona get it once Batista figures out that Triple H is playing him.

In total I spent $6…

My answer is Yes to the poll.

Bing is right about relationship problems being solved by not dating sluts.
Although that is easier said than done.

Today is apparently Valentines Day +1, so its going to be even better I’m
told. w00teh.

valentines day … ahhi love it , if u guys think that u have to spend money to get pussy on valentines day u guys are around too many gold diggers, $3.84 is all i spent, one red rose and a a few words and my face as being sucked off my head, and then the snowball effect into better things!!!

dont date hoes, bang hoes, throw hoes away,

date nice girls , bang nice girls , keep nice girls!!!

you guys have so much to learn about women, dont worry one day a long long time form now u will learn

Amen man, Amen,

i Only bought, one red rose also, nice girls are the best, there generally the freakyest 2. But yeah, Hoes are good for nothin but fuckin, stick with the good girls, its more wokr but the relationship is actually injoyable.

Amen man, Amen,

i Only bought, one red rose also, nice girls are the best, there generally the freakyest 2. But yeah, Hoes are good for nothin but boinking, stick with the good girls, its more wokr but the relationship is actually injoyable.[/quote]

women will make u do some crazy things though, like some seriously fucked up things bro, pussy is my cryptonite man, i can do anything, unless pussy stops me