Fucking Cops

I made 315 arrests in just over a year and a half in a neighborhood with a population of just over 2500 people. Get YOUR facts straight. There are departments 10x as large with 50x the population that don’t make that many arrests in a year. I wish I would have ran over a few little turds, probably would have saved some innocent persons life down the road.

Swissvale’s Chief doesn’t like backing up Braddock/North Braddock/Rankin due to liabilities. Otherwise your ingenious idea would be great. I love the fact that everyone in these neighborhoods take the view off themselves and cleaning up their own neighboorhoods and placing the blame on the cops.

These guys are starting off at $6.75/hour. I’m not saying they are doing it for the money, but what sort of officers do you think you are going to get for that kind of money. Tell your neighbors to stop selling drugs, get jobs that pay local taxes and perhaps you will get police officers that are paid well enough to do a substancial job “protecting & serving.” The only good cops that go through those departments are guys looking for experience out of the academy, but move on if they have any sense. The guys that are there for more than 2 years are rejects to larger departments - hence aren’t paid well - hence suck at their jobs. A lot of these same officers can make this job dangerous for rook’s straight out of the academy.

I wouldn’t tell a heart surgeon how to do his job, or even act like I know how it works. I would advise you to keep your yap shut b/c your non-sense talk is well…non-sense.

On another note: joke.

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage, “Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?”

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, “So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?”

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic…''Try doing it with the engine running."