fuel problem

i resently replaced the fuel sending unit in the trunk and i for sure have no doubt in my mind that it works because i 've seen it pumping fuel, but the problem is the fuel doesn’t get to the fuel rail. I check if the filter was jammed but its working fine, and i blew air throguh the pipe and the pipe itself is clear. For some strange reason which i can’t figure out the fuel doesn’t get to the fuel rail even though its leaving the tank. And yes i m thining about an mechanic but unfortuinalty i have to money at this time for a mechanic so i would rather fix it myself. Help me plz.

Gyani

Does fuel get to the fuel filter??

It gets to about the tip of the hose below the filter, for some reason it doesn’t have enough pressure of force to go all the way.

maybe your pump is shot

The thing is, the car was running b4 i replaced the sending unit, and even though the new one works the fuel now doesn’t get to the filter, and i haven’t touched a thing except the sending unit.

there your problem should be back there somewhere, take everything back out and be very carfull when you put everything back in, maybe there was a little something that you missed the first time

thanks i’ll check it out