Fuller Rd & Washinton Ave EXT. aka accident.

i dont have any dental floss, flares or duct tape, so im not quite at MacGyver level yet :thumbup

coat hangers?

you, know i should carry one just in case. and some bailing twine. maybe 2 small shims to make road side splints with. :excited

:rofl

slim jim nicca :Idiots come on now;)

macgyver didnt have slim jims.

I was at the corner of Washington Ave Ext. turning left onto Fuller on my way to UAlbany Nanotech and saw the cars sitting there in a pile(before police/fire showed up) and thought to myself, what the **** was the driver of that Caprice thinking??? Yeah…didn’t stop to see if everyone was ok as I was late getting to work. Besides, the “HELP” truck was there and figured that guy had everything under control.

yeah but i tried some of the shit he did and wound up hurt or dissapointed so how good is he now

that was ~5 min after it happened. police took 11 minutes to show. fire trucks 14min. and ambulance around 20 min

That help truck was on its way to get gas from a break down up the road. just good timing.

You’re telling me this 80 yr old bitch who just went head-on into a Jeep and was stunned enough to do an 11 second burnout told you the exact mg dosage of the hydrocodone she took?

couldnt of been 1700 mg hydro it aint out there ya proll meant 7.5 mg i could eat those like skittles

i would like to personally see you eat 7.5/325’s ‘like skittles’

one of those baddies and I’m gellin like a felon.

dude the shit is like crack to me it gets me all amped up not lazy ,i used to eat like 15 hydro 10,s a day before i got my back fixed im immune to them

lol dude your liver is so fucked

+1.

I hit a deer doing 75 right by exit 24 a couple of years ago and like 30 cars passed. When it happened, I had a car right next to me. He definitely saw it happen and didn’t bother stopping.

Good for you on stopping to help this lady. Kudos man.

yeah man, its gotta be. i agree with fizz, i take 1 codone and i’m feelin it.:thumbup

damn. good job helping out though

No She pulled out her bottle. and i looked.

they were 500mg each. she said she took 3 and then cut one in half…

so 1750 then…that’s alotta aspirin for an old ass lady, was she bleeding anywhere?

its kool to know ppl like Jeff are around still. ones that would actually stop and help others in a crash instead of just staring and driving off.