Fumigate vehicle?

Is it safe to fumigate my car? Can the fumes get trapped in the ventilation system? It’s infested with spiders. I HATE spiders. I’ve cleaned, vacuumed, murdered the spiders, etc, but they still come back.

How do I handle this situation now? I don’t want to ruin my interior or have it stink like chemicals for the rest of it’s days.

Help?
Maybe this isn’t in the right section. Oops. But either way, what are my options?

bad LSD trip? :gotme:

WAT.

what could you do in a house to get them out :gotme: you would think it would be the same thing… or just deal with it… you need to clean the car so there is nothing to eat … they will die off soon

:lol:… yea … yep … thats them… if you dont get it you have not been there or seen it

I don’t want some crazy chemical reactions or anything. And I don’t know where the nest is. I want them to all dieeeeeeee.

http://www.ask.com/web?q=Home+Remedies+to+Get+Rid+of+Spiders&qsrc=6&o=0&l=dir
http://www.ask.com/web?q=Natural+Spider+Repellent&qsrc=6&o=0&l=dir

Spider Repellent
Natural spider repellent can be done two ways of both if you prefer. The first is chestnuts, yes chestnuts spiders hate chestnuts and they won’t even come near them. So if you place them around your house cottage or shed they will stay away.

The second way to repel spiders is to use lemon pledge. Its not a natural spider repellent but it works. Spiders hate lemons and their taste buds are on the tips of their legs. So by spraying your window and door frames inside and out will keep spiders away.

just pledge your dash and such

take 2 and call me in the morning

While you’re spraying the pledge turn the defrost on high and spray some on the intake at the bottom of the windshield.

My guess is the spiders have made a nest inside the heater ducting. They probably found their way in through the fresh air intake.

I’m in the same boat man (about hating spiders) I took 1:1 lemon juice and water, put it in a spray bottle and go to town. I did it a couple months ago in my windows at my apartment, and they have been clear so far.

Only problem is, this wont kill off the ones that are there