Spiders - How to get rid of them in an Apt.

Everytime i stay at the ladies place. She wakes up with spiders bites.
I was going to have her insect \ insect bomb the place but the people upstairs might not like that to much.
I see all kinds of crazy things online, I was wondering if anyone had anything that actually worked.

At my old farm house we have a cat around its amazing the pest control from the cat but she is allergic so thats out.
Also there is the wall plug in thing that makes a high pitch noise. Not sure if it actually works.

Any help would be great
Sorry for the spelling

-adam

Edited because i’m retarded

YES!

+2 for incest bomb
pics? I could always step up and pretend to be a long lost cousin

:clap:

Its simple, everthing can be bought and tested at your local welfare-mart

I would do the bug bomb

fuck the neighbors

Supposedly lemon pledge works…

spiders are a bitch to kill,

If its only in her bed, the mattress may be infested…might just need a new mattress, or try washing the sheets more often

Bay leaves keep them out. Put them near windows etc.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/33/15/33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg

Maybe you should take a shower before you sleep over there?

You sure they are spider bites? Possibility of bed bugs?

Bed bugs would be a possibility, especially since they occur at night when she is sleeping.

That, or vampire bats…but I doubt that lol

Cats do an awesome job at killing spiders. I don’t have any bugs anymore :tup:

could be bed bugs… I’d contact management and have them bomb the whole place.

Could be flea’s too… I had a massive flea infection in my house at one time and would get flea bites. Bombed the whole thing and no more bites.

Wait, this is an apartment. You pay rent so as not to deal with this shit. Call the super/owner.

If there are no visible webs in the corners its bed bugs. Get a new mattress.

There are webs around.
She gets bites when I’m not there to.

I have noticed some rather nasty looking spiders outside of my house in the last few weeks.

I had bed bugs at my parents house… i kept getting bites all over, and my parents wouldn’t believe me… kept telling me they were mosquitos and shit.

So one day I decided to tear up the moldings bed sheets off, and saw them running around behind the moldings and everything.
Creeped the fuck out of me… then they finally believed me and told me that I should have told them sooner.
I was like what the fuck.

bug bomb solved the problem.