Fun with Dryice

A couple chunks of dryice and a bottle full of water:

Right Click Save As if it won’t load.

Sorry for the shaky video, I was using my digital camera.

I might blow some more off today :smiley: I also blew up a Stewarts soda bottle and that thing expanded like a balloon and might of actually been louder than the MntDew one. I tried a G2 bottle but the cap blew off and shot the bottle like 30 yards! :lol

The 20oz bottles work the best, I made like three at my old house and set them off simultaneously, instead they went off in succession…shit sounded like somebody got fuckin capped :rofl

Weak. Try doing it in a gallon or so poland spring bottle and put it in a dumpster. Did that at my old shop one day blew the top off and my ears rang for hours. Jeremy was dying laughing at me

I’ve actually noticed that larger bottles don’t necessarily produce larger results.

I’d like to see it happen with a 5gal water jug, but I dont think there’s any way you could seal it without it just blowing out at the seal :frowning:

Oh this was just a trial, bigger containers tonight :smiley:

:facepalm

and dude wtf, when did you get such a sick little camera?

come to glens falls with us saturday night, and bring that shit so ron can film mike, jay, you and I. :rofl

Dude thats my digital camera! Haha it’s not to bad with video. I had a Sony HD 30gig video camera in Cali but in dark lighting it sucked at focusing so I returned it. I still want to get a HD vid camera but will have to get a better one. I’m going to Carlisle this weekend.

Fuuuccckkk I forot.

use less water, more air generally=louder boom if the bottle size/material remains constant

Word, only put enough so it covers the dry ice.

You think glass mason jars would work? Or maybe the plastic mayo jars?

:rofl

You better run if they do ‘work’ :rofl

glass jar = flying glass shrapnel

where can ya get dry ice now??

Welding supply places.

Excellent…:lol

time for some underwater dryice explosions!

Pretty much any place that sells ice can get it/has it.

And I don’t have enough left for a big bomber :facepalm

Yeah I got a block of it to store food for bonnaroo a couple yrs ago from happy ice