Funniest sex story?

well after reading that… boner achieved

Man Plattsburgh educates some true whores.

Seriously you want a slut find a girl who goes to The Burgh

where the fuck is jammer’s story.

cmon fucker

Yeah where is he :ohnoes

jammer doesnt get any…just ask him:lol

jammer, we’re still waiting.

bump for great justice

You need some some poon! You need genital to genital connections!

:lol

Ron has an adorable girlfriend, he gets action. This is just Ron.

I had gential to genital connection last night.

check my GFs blog for details

PM said blog adress please, also, does it contain fotos? :smiley:

:facepalm

lol no photos

see Mrs. SRS BZNS on the Oddysey of a SRS badass blog

It was a joke… 40 year old virgin quote.

:ahh

aww I havent seen that movie in so long. some stole that DVD along with step brothers and Kung fu hustle:Idiots

Another good one that comes to mind for me. A very rare occurrence which is why I am posting this.

I was in Walmart, this was like 6 years ago, getting shit I needed for the trip down to a car show in Carlise, Pa. I was with two of my good buddies gettin snacks and shit when this girl walks over to me. She hands me a piece of paper with her # and name and came up with some lame excuse why she was giving me the number, something along the lines of making a bet with her friend or something.

Anyway, I wait the normal two days before I decide to call her. She invites me over to hang out at her house to watch a movie. So I get there and she sneaks me upstairs to her room, (she still lived with mommy and daddy). Now let me set the scene a little better for you guys:

This is one of THE hottest girls I ever fucked. About 5’5, blonde hair, absolutely gorgeous face, nice tits, perfect ass. Anyway, she is wearing one of those fleece like pj outfits. All I could think about was how soft and innocent she looked. All I wanted to do was tear her up. Bad. So we lay on her bed to watch the movie and not 5 minutes later I have her shirt and pants off. She was not wearing any underwear or bra, so it was VERY easy access. She slurped on my cock for a little bit, then we proceeded to go at it like fucking rabbits for what was pretty close to the rest of the night. By the morning I seriously felt like I had been kicked in the balls by a mule from blowing so many loads in her. It felt exactly like being kicked in the nuts.

So we do this for the next few weeks and the best part was. She told ME she didn’t want anything more than sex. Come to find out, she had a b/f in PA. But she didn’t give a fuck. It was the perfect situation. Later, I fucked her best friend who was also pretty good looking. Anway, she moved out of the state about a year later and I haven’t seen her since.

But I felt this was a good one because I don’t think I will ever have a girl hit on ME, in a non-bar/club situation, that leads to crazy nights of no strings-attached sex. good times.

I have had that kicked in the balls feeling after nutting 2 or 3 times in a 3 or 4 hour period. Its funny its the only time my dick has actually ever hurt in my life

never forgot ur cup playing hockey? i played ONE game without a cup… never again. evAr.:eek2

I’m a goalie. Way to fucking scary to skate without a cup

I’ve never gotten laid before and thus have no stories to tell.