funny/pertinent thing I got in a chain e-mail

only if they are girly like you

look, i have no problem what so ever with people spending their hard earned dollars on getting high/drunk/etc. but when it comes to getting a welfare check to spend on drugs/alcohol, i have a severe problem with that. There are plenty of labor jobs out there for welfare jag offs to get to support their families without relying on the gov. because they couldn’t pull out or whatever the case may be.

oh, and guess what welfare moms, the guy that got you pregnant because you knew him for two hours before you fucked him, shouldn’t have to pay for the fact that you’re a slut.

the problem is that most people that do drugs know ways to pass drug test. so all that would come of this is more tax money getting spent on these people. now if they did a blood test that would work!

Money talks. What does your wallet whisper ??

lol trade u some turbo parts

People do pass the drug test because most screeners are fucking dumb…

The dumb fucks conducting, The test at the “shops” like I call it.

Walk in, Sign some paperwork. Name called, Empty pockets on counter in front of screener , go in a single toilet, Don’t flush toilet, Piss into a container that shows the warmth of piss on the side of container. Go back to JOB. results days later.

Any dumb fuck can heat a bag of clean piss and wait for the 10 minute call out of name

The screeners do not search/watch you.

Only had 1 guy watch me piss during a in company piss sample trucking job. asked him if he wanted to shake after. turned his head. piss samples are a fucking joke.
It was weird and the guy needed his manhood broke. This was not jail/prison coughing for illegal shit. He did look away, so obviously his job meant shit :rofl:

Blood test is the way to go !

I am clean anyway, But if someone wants to watch me piss, Will degrade them anyway I can.

some of the guys that i work with use these bags that have a little tube and some kinda heater in the bag. must work i know at least 3 times dudes have used them and passed. i dont even know if it is real piss, but it works i guess. i dont have the nuts to try something like that. i get random tested but if i crash i have to take one from the coast gaurd. i like my job so i just dont do anything

I told you a bunch of bullshit. Thanks for telling me you are barge of fail…

brb calling the FBI

Whizzinator > your life

ethugs=:jerkit: i wish i could be a bad ass on the interwebz like you guys.

ive never touched an illegal drug.

me either