funny/pertinent thing I got in a chain e-mail

IN THE JOB - URINE TEST

Like many folks in this state, I have a job. I work they pay me… I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don’t have to pass a urine test. SO here is my question… Shouldn’t one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I don have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass – doing drugs, while I work… Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

LOL so very true

I will actually agree with you on this.

100% Agree. Do you realize how much money the state would save because at least 50% wouldn’t pass? They could drop so many of these stupid taxes.

I agreed too, when i got this chain-letter email in 1998.

makes sense to me

Makes sense, but would be hard to do I guess…considering how many people are on it.

agree but unfortunately it’s too easy to get around a drug test…

Monthly unemployment check = $225
Detox kit from local drug store = -$50
Gross unemployment check = $175

All you did was add a ~20% tax on the check that goes to GNC, instead of the feds.

how would you know about such a thing?

I 100% agree with that. The best one i ever got to deal with was a filthy white trash couple getting recaps put on their early 90’s blazer felt that the guys putting their tires on were too slow and it was “ridiculous.” (there is a giant 4x6 window that overlooks the shop that customer’s can look out, it really creates a nice zoo-like environment for the employees) After their vehicle was finished (which took all of 45 minutes by the way) they paid me with yes, a welfare check. They are going to stand there and complain about the work ethic of the people that bust their ass so they can live free.

I seen a couple the other day in getgo buying cupcakes, magazines, orange pop, and beef jerky with an “access” card :lol:

Darkstars mum should sew her vag shut

i agree also when i got this about 7 years ago.

b/c i have, like 75% of the population, have smoked weed before. oh my freaking god! stop the presses

only 75%?

Haters

Access cards for alcohol = WTF

i say not to drug test them but let me do drugs!!! then i would not care so much about shit like this

Pick up a banjo and play me some deliverance !

only if you play ned’s part

like the guys in moaning eh ?