Funny Story

Taking virginty isnt such a big deal… girls think the world is over when they lose thiers. i dont get it :dunno:

could not have said it any better myself.

I would not mind having my old buick back or even my sho, but I moved on to different things.

also cutty you want a car tht reminds you of christy? i htought she hurt you and you would hate that car cause of that man…just think man, its all in pics we need to take pics of our rides to have memories for years

just cause i was hurt by her doesn’t mean i totally disregard all the good shit the happened. it wasn’t just stuff with her. i gotta a few dozen stories of fun ass stuff that happend in that car. Yall can think what you want and i’m allowed to do the same and if i’m nuts for it, i don;t give a fuck. Its almost that time of year (march 4 2001) and i’m still bitter about it. i know its not as great as i remember it to be but u get the point.

Take this to the 700 Club

move on - you can’t live in the past or change what happenend. Keep the memories and live for today and forward.

for the same reasons people are finding their old muscle cars that they took to their prom, had their first date with their wife, etc etc…thats why i miss that car. All over the place people are shellin out tons for their old cars that they tracked down.

sure i dwell on it but i had one car then and 5 now so something good came of it.