Funny Storys from your Friendly Fountain Tire!

kk, some short funny story’s about my experience with stupid people that come to me for help!

Scenario 1)

Bitch / 2002 Oldsmobile / Tire problem .

“so, like, oh my god, my check tire pressure light came on, so I started filling them up and I thought that the light would turn off when they were full… tee-hee-hee my friend helped me watch it!!”

Her tires…
F) Left= 60 PSI Right= 89 PSI
R) Left= 22 PSI Right= 58 PSI

Deduction!
Bitch, don’t be stupid. get a valve cap PSI indicator and be on your damn way.
(it turns out her tire had a nail in it, go figure…)
tee-hee-hee . . . I hate you .

Dumbass / 1990 Ford / Engine problems .

“my car won’t start!”

well, I pointed at the emblem on the back of his car, and explained,…

Deduction!
Don’t buy fords. they are dumb.

Dumbass Bitch / 2000 Sunfire / “tire Problem”

“well, I think my tire needs to be fixed… uhm… yeah.”

as it turns out, her tire was punctured over 6 times with various nails, screws, shrapnel, ect,
and her tire had “runflat” which means, it is fucked inside and out, it had about 4 large tears in the sidewall, and the bead had been shredded to bits and pieces as her rim was bent, and broken, and very sharp as I soon learned trying to take the tire off…
anyhow, my boss told me to plug-patch it and send her on her way.

Deduction:
they’ll find my body with a letter in my pocke… I mean,…
. . . . women shouldent dri…
hmm… :?
Auctually, she ended up driving home with the spare, which I’m sure she won’t read that it IS a temporary tire, and won’t last “about 50 000Km” I don’t care what you think, you don’t know, shut up. buy new tires and rims, you suck, I hate you.

anyhow,… I’ll keep posting funny/stupid experiances at my work, as many dumbasses stroll through.

/endrant. thank you.

1. :roll:

lameness…i’m sure my ford is alot more reliable than ur car if u drive…lol

lol… I love short cracks at Ford. also, that’s entirely likely. yes I drive, since 14.
what kinda Ford is it?..

I as well have some fountain tire stories.

Idiot / 99 Sunfire / Exhaust

“So ya, I wanna like dual off my car, and put on some kick ass Ractive mufflers.”

Deduction

Your a fucking moron and you should hang yourself, take your damn wing off that you attached to the factory spoiler then set your car on fire. Too bad I booked him in next week to put the exhaust on :cry: