FURLOUGH!!!

anyone else going to be affected by this? 11 days, every friday starting july 12th i will have off until the end of sept. mind u no pay. really fucking sucks

THANKS OBAMA!!! :Idiots

We could always raise taxes so people wouldn’t have to be furloughed

word. (to OP)

where do you work again? NYS isnt dicking with that shit again, yet.

or cut spending the money they already take from us on utter bullshit.

I know when I am hard pressed for money at my house I dont go buying lobster, fillet and caviar.

benet labs

you obviously dont have a fucking clue what your talking about.

Eman… Your federally funded correct?

you do realize how much OUR government gives to OTHER COUNTRIES correct? like obsurd amounts. then they have the audacity to cut our funding??? middle class hard working citizens like myself are getting fucked in the asshole.

i am federal government. i have a house and pay all my taxes. everything goes up cost wise every year but my pay seems to remain constant. i havent had a cost of living in about 5 years now. they took that from us long ago. so here we are, struggling to stay alive and pay our bills bc Obama couldnt come up with a budget.

Sorry but any business that cant meet overhead and needs to fire/stop paying employees out of the blue is failing. Simple as that. If the owners are not reaching profit goals, to the point they have to retain wages to stay afloat… they sure as fuck better not be making a cent more this year than they did last.

Just a suggestion… Take it easy.

we have drs here who sit on their asses doing nothing what-so-ever. waste!!! so much waste here its not even funny. they need to force these old fucks to retire.

My boss is trying to cut our overtime and Ive been having a few Fridays off or others I work a half day because of that but its just him, not corporation wide.

I still get paid for atleast 40 hours.

:banghead

Seems so simple yet government doesn’t seem to get it

Show up to work the fridays you have off… and just sit beside those Dr.s in the chair next to them.

Hold up a sign that says, “hes getting paid to do nothing, while I am not getting paid and not doing anything on my day they told me to take off.”

cool story PJB!!!

And you still live at home so who are you to really complain

everyone has to take the day without pay. even soldiers. so they wont be here either. only ones here on base will be the security. dont even get me started on them lol

Then either they dont have enough work and dont want you getting paid to do nothing, or have too much and workers aren’t efficient enough at their jobs.

Overtime is there for a reason. Justifiable extra wages to maintain or exceed profits.

this wouldnt be such an issue but in dec 12 i sent the vette away for about 20k worth up shit. haha, now mind u, half of thats paid for and i have the money for the rest when shes done but fucking A!!! they started all this furlough talk in jan, one month after i gave the corvette a green light for gobbs of power. if i had known i wouldnt have done it.

ok maybe i would have lol. fuck i mean i cant be completly depressed. at least i can drive it and have it put a smile on my face. although i might not be able to afford gas :frowning: lolz FML