G.I...Cammed etc. LS1

Gauging interest to see if there are any potential buyers for the motor in my car. Here are the stats…

-04 ls1
-Texas-speed MS3 Cam ( 237/242, .603"/.609" 112 LSA)
-Ported LS6 oil pump
-Patriot performance dual gold valve springs (.660 lift) /titanium retainers/locks
-LS2 timing chain
-NGK BR7EF plugs
-Taylor 10.5mm wires
-Thunder Racing 7.425 Chromoly push rods

motor has less then 40k on it. 30k with the cam/oil pump/valve train install. Around 8k sense the nitrous install. Motor doesnt burn oil, leak, etc. Car made 412rwhp through a 4.10 gear. Add a Ported fast 92 and some prc 2.5 heads and this is a 450rwhp setup all day.

open to all serious offers. Going a different route this winter and it wouldn’t be worth it to use this motor. I will take trades + cash (from your end) for a lq9 or trades + cash (from my end) for a ls3 short block.

How much money

open to serious offers…

I will even sell it to you cheaper if you pull it/ put the new one in. If you really want it john we can work something out as you said Anthony has a lq9…PM me details.

SENSE

I tried calling u to talk to ya . I’ll buzz ya later and discuss shit

yah I didnt answer because Im next to the wifey and dont want her to know whats going on yet so I dont hear about funds before the wedding hahah

GLWS…any hints on this winters plans ?

Routine call , tell her its about my car lol

forged stroker built for a 300+ shot.

size of the stroker isn’t decided yet.

haha. She might be pretty, but she’s not dumb! LOL

I’ll blow your phone up till ya answer anyway lol

lollll

did you win the damn lottery??

Dose that come with man pants ? lol. Things going to be a monster.

I gotta play the lottery to win LOL

Wait will you trade for a turbo civic?

what am I going to do with a turbo civic, and no motor in my car that im still paying for?

drew i think i have someone for this man . but if he does he needs motor this weekend . so ill have to yank it sat morn

damn.

it cant happen until I get a truck before winter. Right now the car is my DD.

Fail for putting up a for sale thread but you cant sell it :lol