Gamers: Medal Of Honor

NOOOO i do buy the DLC tho

its a must to get that for these kinda games

IDK how i feel about the game. I had the beta on ps3 didnt really like it that much. I may cancel my preorder.

Junk. Single player was so-so. pretty easy even on hard and way to short a little over 3 hours to finish.
Online isnt much better. EA server crash even more then COD’s servers. Game is glitchy and very laggy. Explosions suck. If you dont peg the guy in the head with a grenade, missile what ever they wont die even if it lands and explodes at their feet. Dice took a step back from their already shitty but not as shitty Battlefield 2. The only positive to the online were the better game modes which Battlefield 2 lacked but everything else sucked unless you like to sit on one side of the level with a sniper rifle you wont be amused for long.

Finishing up a couple PSN trophies and trading this pos in for assasins creed: brotherhood.

I was really disappointed with all the hype the game got. I wasnt a fan of the beta but i thought the point of the beta would be to fix the issues which i guess they chose not to do.

Dont waste your money unless you want to buy my copy from me

Wow, sounds like they dropped the ball on the PS3. There are a few issues I’m having with it, but if you get into a server with a good group of players its a lot of fun. Grenades/203’s work quite well

Actually my only big issue with it is that some of the maps are way small and makes for a giant cluster fuck.

Not playing the single player till my new computer parts get in and I can crank the game up all the way.

in the grand scheme of first person shooters this game is at the bottom of the list esp with some of the older ones coming down in price now this game is a complete waste. Its gettign shit reviews everywhere

Yeah, I downloaded it last night and I’d give it a 6/10. Graphics could be better, story seems okay thus far. I’d definitely take BC2/MW2 over this even if this was almost free.

For XB360 it’s not bad at all. I have only played online though, no SP. I play pretty good on it, averaging a 1.4-1.5 KTD. Sniping is super easy though. I usually play as a rifleman w/ m16 or AK. JVG made it out like the game is the worse FPS ever, but that’s prolly cuz he sucks at it. It’s not hard to be good at the game, and it depends on the type of ge you’re playing as to where any “hotspots” are, if any. Overall, I do rate it below BC2 and MW2, mainly because it’s the same type of scenery for the most part.

Jon, if you start buying games for the right system, you wouldn’t have those issues. The game has not glitched once and I have 6-7 hours online. The server has not gone down or forced me out of a game once either. Blame it on all of the free PSN players.

I’ve read reviews online that say SP on 360 isn’t as good as PS3. They did most of their beta testing on PS3, and put little to no work in on the latter levels for 360.

Overall, the game gets a 7.5/10 from me.
MW2 gets a 8/10 and BC2 gets 9/10, so you can see where it falls on my list.

The gameplay in multiplayer is great, it takes some decent teamwork to pull off victorys. You cant really loan wolf.

The thing thats frustrating is learning the places people hide, because there are a lot of them. On a few maps I’ve learned them quite good already. Once you know the key places people like to hide, how to really utilize the cover, and on top of that get with a group of guys who can operate with you as a team.

Then it makes for one hell of a good match.

I think I may still prefer BC2 thou. Simply for the fact of the map size. If the maps were not as much of a cluster fuck as they are, I think the game would be 10x better.

I do fine on it. Its just boring. I was entertained for 2 maybe 3 hours.

I dunno… I like how fast paced it is. You really can’t find good sniping spots like you could do in MW2 and BC2 though. And of course, no going prone in multiplayer, but you can in single player so I’m convinced EA/Dice/Frostbite did that so you can’t have one dude laying in the grass somewhere (aka Vlad) just popping people off.

medal of honor sucks im going to trade it in. bc2 ftw

LOL SOOOOOO TRUE i was playing MW2 yesterday and checked the leaderboards for my friends stats his accuracy is over 26% mine 13%