Gas Hike @ 6pm 8.8.2006?

Anyone hear of a gas price hike at 6pm today? It’s supposed to go up to $4.XX a gallon but I dunno if it’s pure hearsay.

it wont go up at all is we start boycotting them at 5 PM today!

and you heard this where?

i heard the alaskan oil line is shut down for emergency repairs…but i never heard a solid figure on just how much it’ll go up.

there is no way it will go up 1.00 in one day

It did a year ago in the spring didn’t it?

the guy at sunoco told me he heard this too from one of the other managers.

iam punching matt in his balls if it happends. not because its matts fault just he told me about it lol

i love that they’re raising prices when the price per barrel is for NEXT MONTHS DELIVERY TO THE REFINERY…Stations wont be paying more for like 3 months :lol:

They want to ensure there will be no extra cost to them… Fucking assholes…

There needs to be some sort of regulation by the government for big oil to absorb 50% of the cost increase with shit like this. Normally I would say, “tough shit, deal with it…” but since the worlds economy hinges on this, it’s a bit of a different story.

Oh and Joe (nitroinsaneinthemembrane), fuck you. :wink:

So did it happen? I am afraid to leave the house :eek:

“God, stop being such a fucking baby and buy stocks in oil. Seriously, just take it up the ass like every american or DO SOMETHING about it.”

I might be a bit late, but the 11 o’clock news said that they had to close some big oil place in Alaska or something for repairs so there would be shortages.

hmmm
Maybe now it will take more than 30 bucks to fill my car…
What ever shall I do…

I haven’t seen this spike today yet

the last sign I saw, it was still $3.08 for 87

I filled up my Elantra yesterday and it took 12.7 gallons and cost $38.95.

christ i wish i had an elantra

Ford Explorer- $60 to fill…lasts 4-7 days depending :slight_smile: