gas prices!

well a friend told me friday gas is going down to 80 cents at sunoco crazy im going to get some gas jugs and fill em up… cant wait!!

whaat? this friday? or your friend told you on friday! LOL

YEAH! i am excited too man. even when i saw it go back down to 95 cents yesterday on the news!!

GAYNEsss now that i dont have my car gas goes down… GREAT!

yah man this friday gas is going down to 80 cents… im gonan get like 100 dls worth

holy crap!
this is the first time my car is going to see a full tank haha!

get a s14 and it will stay down if you get a s13 and gas prices go up im gonna blame you hahaha

hahaha so true.

TRUST ME, you won’t have to worry about gas prices ever again with the settlement that you’re going to make. Money Makes More Money (MMMM). Doesn’t matter wtf you do, what you sell, who you sell to, MMMMoney. Listen to me man, this is a really good thing for you.

if i have the patients then ill go and try and wait to get gas that cheap, but i mean its going to be crazy, especially since there arent many sunoco’s

lol nice reasoning

35 bucks full tank @ 1.04…lol…0.80…hmmmmmmm

2anthony
see anthony! u gotta get S14! and if not… get something better… get a 350z!! lol

2rick
yeah man, thats not a bad idea. there’s no telling when it can shoot right back up.

its all about supply and demand though… if the gas companys drop it to 80 cents for the day everyone will go buck wild filling up as much as they can.
That means the “demand is higher” so refinerys have to up their capacity therefor giving them a reason to jack the prices back up the next day

…i wont be exitied till it stays at 80 for at least a week.

true… don’t wanna assume it will be like that from now on…

yay…full tank of Ultra 94

So here I am at Sunoco, putting $25.00 in a 98 Jeep Cherokee…

They guy said “how much sir?”
me “$25 please”

so Im sitting there waiting, looking at Modifed car magazine ( the Issue with th ebalck 350Z Nismo…)

and the nozzle stopped.

So I give him the 25.00 and he says thanks, have a good ay sir.
I start my Jeep up, and see the needle climb pass FULL - THE DUMB PRICK FILLED IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
The E Light was on, about 30km’s before I Got gas… I must of got $50-60 IN FREE GAS(Ultra 94!!! he must of got caught im in the lign up of cars

Im still shocked, this has never happend to me before.

yipee!!!:smiley: my car is gonna get a full tank blow out tom.:smiley:

but is it ever gonna get lower than that??? hmmmmmmmmm… MMMM$!!!:smiley:

if anthony gets a 350 ill trade him for my s13 :smiley:

anyone find gas for under 0.94 yet?

nopie its back at a buck again… sucks…

is it true it was at $0.95 last night at sunoco??

if so…damn i missed it.