May 15th
June 19th
August 14th
September 11th

Gates open at 3pm
Tech Inspection from 3 - 445pm
Drivers meeting at 450pm
Drifitng from 5 - 11pm

There will be a paypal account for pre-registration by the end of the week/beginning of next week. For a pre-registration form either pm me or send an email to drifthustle@gmail.com.

The points series will be run by So-Rad (society of regional american drifting) and basically you accrue points based on region. For more details go to http://www.so-rad.com/forum/index.php?topic=10.0. Our Region is under D-Faction.

This isn’t 100% positive that we will be part of this points series, but it’s looking like that so far. And don’t worry, if you don’t want to compete for points, we will still have open drifting at the same event, basically divided in to groups of those who are points participants and those who are not. I don’t have the technical guidelines for competing in the points series yet but I should have them this weekend/next week.

Thanks again to all of you that have supported us thus far, your continued support is greatly appreciated. We should have an official flyer done by next week once we meet with Joe from D-Faction. Like I said before, this is just a rough announcement so that people can start to plan. Pricing will most likely stay the same once everything is finalized.

Sorry if this is confusing, please feel free to ask any questions and we will continue to update this thread throughout the coming weeks.

Those welds are gonna break… I’ll put money on it. Not nearly enough build on the welds

Who wants me as their passenger?

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=8583

• and thanks benny :slight_smile:

Dude WTF???

You heard me :rofl

I gotta do somethign with my vlsd… its collecting dust in the corner…

Fucking install it or something, when I get back the 240 is going to get its overhaul. You better be at all of these events! I plan on it.

You gotta trade it for some parts… what did it come out of?

tradegroup allleading thepayments bepenalized hopeconsequences