GB: Krown Rust Proofing & Undercoating

Hey everyone.

Well a family friend owns a Krown rust proofing business and I’ve managed to get a deal for all of you looking to get it this done. :smiley:

The normal rate is $109.95 + GST/PST = $126.44 and that includes drilling all the holes for rust proofing the car, capping them and a COMPLETE under coating too.

Now your price is $80.00 cash with NO TAX! This buy is based on a minmum of 10 cars signing up.

I would need half up front and the rest you would pay at the shop when you arrive for your appointment. Simply phone in, say your from the Southern Ontario Nissan 240sx Club (or SON’s), it’s regarding Bruce’s group buy and make your appointment. It can be when ever is convient for you and them to come in. There is no specific date to do it by. However as the rust proofing and undercoating is heat activated, the sooner the better as it will have all summer to bake in. They would need your car for approximately 1 hour to do the job.

The shop is located in Port Perry which I know can be a bit of a drive for some of you but, this is your car we are talking about and it’s woth it to make sure frame rot never happens or, the rust does’nt spread further.

Here is the address so you can mapquest it from your house. As I said, yes it may be an hour from you but it’s more then worth it. Also the name of the person you need to speak too.

Susie,

CLASSIC AUTO
162 REACH INDUSTRIAL PARK
PORT PERRY, ONT L9L 1B2
(905)-985-0439
www.classicauto.ca

As stated these are family friends and a FULLY licensed, certified, approved, authorized Krown shop so you can trust the job WILL BE DONE RIGHT!!! So just copy/paste the list and either PM or email me at sileightygts@hotmail.com for arranging the deposit.

If there is not at least 10 people commited to this, unfortunately it won’t happen so post up guys.

Take care.

Bruce 8)

Krown Rust Proofing & Under Coating List

i’d be interested in a month or so.

Well I said this would be on only for a couple of weeks. It’s been 3 and still nothing.

I’m going to close this buy on Monday July 4, 2005 if no one is interested.

^^^ In that case i’m in for whenever you can pull this off. Just let me know.

1. DarkForceJackal

1. DarkForceJackal
  2. Newbieracer

1. DarkForceJackal
  2. Newbieracer
  3. JAX

Well that’s 3 down and only 7 more to go.

Since there seems to be at least a few people interested, I’ll keep this open a while longer.

Just post up guys, member the Krown rust proofing and undercoating is HEAT ACTIVATED meaning this hot summer is exactly what’s need to bake it in to the metal.

1. DarkForceJackal
  2. Newbieracer
  3. JAX
  4. RW_blaze

Can we come and get it at $80 yet by any chance? Or does the list still need to fill first I guess?

Hey man.

No sorry I can’t get this price for everyone untill we have the minimum 10 people in for this. :frowning:

fxauto in markham has this price all the time. think it was 80 or 90 cash.

fxauto is a quality tint/rust shoppe, 2 minutes from me house too (tad closer than port perry) :slight_smile:

Ok guys this is the best I could do with the small amount of people who are interested.

If we can get 1 more person, the price will be $95.00 CASH each.

Here is the list so far and I need you guys to confirm your still down for this.

1. DarkForceJackal
  2. Newbieracer
  3. JAX
  4. RW_blaze

So let me know.

1. DarkForceJackal (Confirmed)
  2. Newbieracer
  3. JAX
  4. RW_blaze