GTA Rust proofing

Ok I got a line on a good deal for rust proofing or undercoating your car for the winter. The place is in mississauga. And uses the top of the line undercoating no cheap shit that drips off or the thick stuff that ruins all the sensors. We do full underbody spraying frame doors 1/4’s and any where else there is exposed metal(but paint) Rust proofing will keep your car from developing rust in common area’s like the rear 1/4’s and trunk(on skylines). So the price
Car= 80 bucks.
SUV= 100 bucks.
If your interested in it PM me and we can set something up. All prices are firm so im not looking for any OBO deals. Cars will be done promptly and you can be give a gas mask and gloves and stand right there and watch it be done. So yeah PM if interested mostly for GTA people. Try to get in when its dry otherwise undercoating wont have time to dry properly.
Steve

Do you have a number i can call. I may need it next month once the rest of my car is prepped for winter.

Ill PM you my e-mail and u just message me when ur ready and well set up.
Steve

Thats a great price, what product are they using.

I couldnt get an exact name. But the owner says its one step up from Crown.
Rust check uses oil based protectors so after 2 weeks and your rust proof has dripped all over your drive way. Or the thick stuff so if you have any connectors or line junctions under your car it gumms it up and makes it impossible to work on. The stuff he uses sprays on clear and in a couple hors turns into a jelly substance and covers it.
Steve
p.s I even sprayed my car with it.

^^

whats that stuff called. i need an SUV done…

^^^ i dont have the exact name but if you want we will be up there today to do some work (Janurary 1st) and we can get some people in if you want.
Steve

I sent you a pm a few days ago, and didn’t get a reply so i thought i’d post here. My email is sherifkaldas@gmail.com send me some details, i am very interested.

i just went to Krown Rustproof on lakeshore, take most of my cars to igor there and i’m very happy with it. i believe its the same price too.

Well. I cant say there not. But I ask you why you chose to post that here. Does it show relevance to the ad. I do the cars personally and am very attentive to details. I sprayed my own 91 Nissan Skyline GTS T with the stuff and have got 4 cars done so far with nothing but good things to say.
Steve
E-mail me if your interested as PM’s on this site are buggered up
StevenMoniz26 @ hotmail.com

If your interested in undercoating e-mail me as the pm’s on this board is having some technical difficulties.

Stevenmoniz26 @ hotmail.com

I am doing a blazer on Wednesday so if you want to come down e-mail me and ill book you in.
Steve

Is it possible to find out what the product they’re using? I’ll most likely do the rustproofing myself since most shops wont know the critical points on my car for rustproofing. If you don’t know. I’ll most likely use Krown

I cant tell you for sure. But if you wish to go to crown thats your own personal choice.
Steve

I would like to know what product they are using and why I should go to them instead of a well established Krown dealer?

Ill have to find out. Tomorrow Ill go and read whats off the bottle.

Just find out because as you see many people have asked and just like any business you have to convince people to come there instead of that place. The big shot in rust proof is Krown, tested and proven for years now. A shop that you bring up might be just as good or better but let me know how or why,kthx :slight_smile:

P.S I need rustproofing and rust check as well come this summer

I will tom, I asked him before and he said he doesnt remember I just hope there is a sticker or something on the bottle.
Steve

If you don’t I will perma ban your ass anyway. With my non existent admin powers. You want rims :slight_smile: ?

NO i dont want alex’s old rims there prolly curbed to SH*T the way he drives LOL jk

Im good on the rims though GTS rims are going to be GTR rims which = the sex

Ok guys I got the name of the stuff
its call Pro-Form dripless undercoating/rust proof spray with gel additive, exactly what it says on the box.
if you want detailed info it is availible on this site.
http://www.proformproducts.com/en/products/detail/?id=23